Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 01-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Mac

Default playin in the snow

all the snow we got pretty much got blown away so riding is in select places so your not bouncing across the frozen ground .

Anyways Boone wanted to hook his snowmobile to the Ski-Boose, The skiboose was built by skidoo back in the 70's , i found this one at a farm auction a few years ago . SO i parked mine and he took a ride in the Ski Boose , yeah i like tsaying the word Ski-Boose lol.

Last year the first ride in it we were not to sure , so i got in it and my brother was pulling it , i think he may have hit 60 mph down the road , thats a bad feeling lol.

Old 01-08-2010, 05:03 PM
Stump Rules!

Well you crazy kids better be careful. Have fun!

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 01-08-2010, 05:05 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Let Boone drive and you get in the Ski Boose.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:10 PM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Let Boone drive and you get in the Ski Boose.
NOOOO , he owes me a few paybacks anyways lol . When we get into deeper stuff i like to crack thr throttle and hear em scream lol.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:12 PM
Stump Rules!

Shouldnt you guys be wearing helmets?

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 01-08-2010, 05:16 PM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
were not doing high speed stuff , It does get a bit cold on your face tho . I got on mine with just my sock hat and run it up to 60 or so across the field into a big snow drift , as soon as it hit my face i was a solid ball of ice. When i got back to the house all you could really see was my eyes and mouth , the rest was ice ..WHAT FUN
Old 01-08-2010, 05:16 PM
Silverback

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
Why their heads are harder them any helmets known to man.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

That looks like it was a blast!!!! Wish we got that kind of weather around here.. you hear people talk about "getting alot of snow".. here.. and it's 1 or 2 inches...
Old 01-11-2010, 04:35 PM
Twinsmama

You guys are crazy!! I hunted on Saturday and I was so cold I thought I was going to die! It was about 35 and sprinkling rain all morning on me. My legs were so red where the rain got my pants wet they looked like I had a sunburn....but they were tingling. I called it a day early. With the wind chill here is was suppose to feel like 25! I can not imagine riding with more wind in your face...I didn't even want to walk back to the truck!!

My 4 wheeler stays parked if it's under 60 degrees out. that's freezing to me! I guess I just have Florida skin.

It was suppose to snow here over the weekend. I was excited because I've never seen snow. It didn't though. Just cold and windy!! Everything is frozen but no snow!
Old 01-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Oddtodd76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama View Post
You guys are crazy!! I hunted on Saturday and I was so cold I thought I was going to die! It was about 35 and sprinkling rain all morning on me. My legs were so red where the rain got my pants wet they looked like I had a sunburn....but they were tingling. I called it a day early. With the wind chill here is was suppose to feel like 25! I can not imagine riding with more wind in your face...I didn't even want to walk back to the truck!!

My 4 wheeler stays parked if it's under 60 degrees out. that's freezing to me! I guess I just have Florida skin.

It was suppose to snow here over the weekend. I was excited because I've never seen snow. It didn't though. Just cold and windy!! Everything is frozen but no snow!

Hahahahahaha
I am so happy that it is supposed to get in the upper 30's this week!

We went ice skating on my parent's pond yesterday. I think it was a balmy 15 degrees.
I was actually sweating!