Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 01-08-2010, 04:18 AM

Default Ugandan Witch-Doctors Practicing Child Sacrifice

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programme...ht/8441813.stm

Quote:
A BBC investigation into human sacrifice in Uganda has heard first-hand accounts which suggest ritual killings of children may be more common than authorities have acknowledged.

One witch-doctor led us to his secret shrine and said he had clients who regularly captured children and brought their blood and body parts to be consumed by spirits.

Meanwhile, a former witch-doctor who now campaigns to end child sacrifice confessed for the first time to having murdered about 70 people, including his own son.

The Ugandan government told us that human sacrifice is on the increase, and according to the head of the country's Anti-Human Sacrifice Taskforce the crime is directly linked to rising levels of development and prosperity, and an increasing belief that witchcraft can help people get rich quickly.

In the course of our investigation we witnessed the ritual torching of the shrine of a particularly active witch-doctor in northern Uganda by anti-sacrifice campaigners.

The witch-doctor allowed ceremonial items including conch shells and animal skins to be burned in his sacred grove after agreeing to give up sacrifice.

He told us that clients had come to him in search of wealth.

"They capture other people's children. They bring the heart and the blood directly here to take to the spirits… They bring them in small tins and they place these objects under the tree from which the voices of the spirits are coming," he said.

Asked how often clients brought blood and body parts, the witch-doctor said they came "on average three times a week - with all that the spirits demand from them."

We saw a beaker of blood and what appeared to be a large, raw liver in the shrine before it was destroyed, although it was not possible to determine whether they were human remains.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:21 AM
Stump Rules!

You always dig up the weirdest ****

I need a vid of the actual sacrifice

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 01-08-2010, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
You always dig up the weirdest ****

I need a vid of the actual sacrifice
Should I take that as a compliment . . . or an insult?
Old 01-08-2010, 06:51 AM
Stump Rules!

I was up in the middle of the night watching King Kong.Take it as a compliment

Old 01-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Hughes fanboy

Reminds me of the prophets of Baal which Elijah railed against in Kings.

The world is a wicked place

Without Jesus Christ it is lost beyond all hope of recovery.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 01-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post
This kind of thing is what exposes the lie of Pluralism. Liberal Sociologists will tell us that every culture has it's own definitions of right and wrong, it's own values and mores. Thus one culture has no right to impose it's own values and mores onto another culture. In other words, what right do we have telling someone in another country what is right and wrong?

Well, obviously, sometimes we NEED to impose our values onto other countries. Especially when it comes to anything involving human sacrifices.

According to political correctness, I can't say that they are wrong for sacrificing children to their false gods? Watch me. Those witchdoctors need to be gathered up and executed.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:12 PM
CAVEMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
This kind of thing is what exposes the lie of Pluralism. Liberal Sociologists will tell us that every culture has it's own definitions of right and wrong, it's own values and mores. Thus one culture has no right to impose it's own values and mores onto another culture. In other words, what right do we have telling someone in another country what is right and wrong?

Well, obviously, sometimes we NEED to impose our values onto other countries. Especially when it comes to anything involving human sacrifices.

According to political correctness, I can't say that they are wrong for sacrificing children to their false gods? Watch me. Those witchdoctors need to be gathered up and executed.
Amen!
Old 01-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Stump Rules!

Same as those African weirdos that tied up Jessica Lange and sacrificed her to King Kong.

Quote:

Old 01-08-2010, 03:53 PM
rearnakedchoke

these witch doctors have some crazy things they tell people ... this is by far the worst ... also, there is a big belief that have sex with a virgin will heal you of HIV ... there is a huge rise in children have HIV in africa (not acquired from their mother) ... so yeah, these people need to be stopped one way or another ...
Old 01-08-2010, 04:28 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
According to political correctness, I can't say that they are wrong for sacrificing children to their false gods? Watch me.

I would have no problem with people worshipping as they see fit.. but to sacrifice a person in the name of religion.. that's waaaaaaayyyyyy crazy.....

If you want to worship the moss on the north side of a tree... fine with me... see ya later... (no matter the right or wrong compared to other religions).. but you look to hurt someone in the name of religion.. No way.

Quote:
Those witchdoctors need to be gathered up and executed.
No problems there!! Want to go on a witch hunt?

That there is an Anti-Human Sacrifice Taskforce should tell just about anyone.. this is a large problem.. but IMO.. one person murdered in the name of religion is a problem.