Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 01-05-2010, 02:42 PM

Default i kinda thought this was common knowledge but it sems to be news to some people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

it's about islam taking over the world.....
Old 01-05-2010, 03:18 PM
Miss Foxy

I cannot view the link since I am at work.. The title infuriates me I can only imagine.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Silverback

That is a eye opener, Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:47 PM
Crisco

Everyone always tells me I'm paranoid.

They don't know whats going on in the world.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
Everyone always tells me I'm paranoid.

They don't know whats going on in the world.
I know my family flipped the lid when I announced my feelings towards the Nation of Islam.. They were like what happened to you? Miss Save the World!! I think awareness that this so called religion is full of hate is a very big step towards protecting ourselves...
Old 01-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Chuck

The sad thing is unless God or something else intervenes we can't stop it....
Old 01-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Blade

I didn't need to watch the video, I only need to set foot outside my front door and be assailed by the foul cooking smells that make me wanna projectile vomit to know that my city is full of these pyjama-wearing locusts.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:36 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I didn't need to watch the video, I only need to set foot outside my front door and be assailed by the foul cooking smells that make me wanna projectile vomit to know that my city is full of these pyjama-wearing locusts.
well, to be fair, some of them are probably hindus and sikhs ... but foul cooking smells?? LOL ... indian food is one of the most popular foods in the world ... and once the sushi craze is over in a few years, it will take over .. LOL ... just like the brown people took over your country ...
Old 01-05-2010, 08:44 PM
Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
well, to be fair, some of them are probably hindus and sikhs ... but foul cooking smells?? LOL ... indian food is one of the most popular foods in the world ... and once the sushi craze is over in a few years, it will take over .. LOL ... just like the brown people took over your country ...
There are hindus and sikhs around here, and their cooking is rank aswell, but trust me the stench makers to which I'm specifically referring are muslim. And their food smells even worse than the sikhs' grub. Seriously I think they must fry their rice in dog sh*t or something. And actually Indian food has taken over here too, much not in my kitchen. The worrying thing though is that their nasty cooking is just the tip of the iceberg.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I would not really base this off the cooking.. Its not a RACE thing it's a RELIGIOUS (so they call it)...I am 1/4 Jordanian honey! But not a terrorist nor Muslim **spits*...