Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 02-14-2009, 06:22 AM
Hughes_GOAT

LOL at XXS
Old 02-15-2009, 12:04 PM
timmyja

Yeah, I'm a younger person myself, but the Tapout gear fans in the xtramedium shirts really do get on your nerves. I was shooting pool at a bar about two weeks ago, and some nerd kept telling me "I'm an ultimate fighter." Usually I try to walk away, but he egged it on so I dropped him with a headbutt and asked if he'd ever learned a counter to that before. Those types of guys are a disgrace to the sport.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:39 PM
MMeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyja
Yeah, I'm a younger person myself, but the Tapout gear fans in the xtramedium shirts really do get on your nerves. I was shooting pool at a bar about two weeks ago, and some nerd kept telling me "I'm an ultimate fighter." Usually I try to walk away, but he egged it on so I dropped him with a headbutt and asked if he'd ever learned a counter to that before. Those types of guys are a disgrace to the sport.
LOL. Here's my typical "Tapout dude" scenario

(Tapout Dude sees Club Girl at bar approaches)
Tapout Dude: You got a ticket?
Club Girl: Ticket to what?
Tapout Dude: THE GUN SHOW!!!! (flexes, jiggles pecs in schmedium skull shirt)
Club Girl: Can you buy me a red bull with vodka?
Tapout Dude: Can't...breathe...shirt...choking me.... (passes out on floor)

As you can see, this type of guy annoys the crap out of me. I love that MMA has gotten more popular, but this type of buffoonery annoys me to no end (and I won't even call them bad fans, since they probably are just buying the shirts because they have skulls on them, MMA is just window dressing)
Old 02-15-2009, 07:53 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

There is no domesticating Josh Barnett...you just gotta smile and say "whatever" to him when he pouts.

Betcha when Florian critiqued him, he didnt sware or call Josh names. I'll never forget his response to one of my videos. I was critiquing him as it happens, for kinda cheating

He said whilst he respectfully dissagreed with me entirely, he was glad that at the very least I had not sworne at him or called him names. I dont care for him much, but I recognise he isnt a bad person.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:50 AM
Hughes_GOAT

like i told Josh....Kenny works for the UFC....and who doesn't have the best relationship with the UFC? Barnett and Fedor. who did Florian criticize? Barnett and Fedor.