Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 01-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Chris F

Default Moday Night wars (WWE vs TNA)

I know there are but a few Wrestling fans on here. But I am curious who will watch tonight and which show will the tune into.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:52 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

I was a pro wrestling fan in the late 70s early eights... it was fun then.. I have pics of me with some old school wrestlers...

I have watched a few of each lately.. and I wound't let my kids watch that crap....

Even the Diaz punks "behave" better than most pro wrestler do in thier spots...
Old 01-04-2010, 08:51 PM
Shoots like a girl

I started watching WWE(WWF) with my grandfather when I was a very little girl. I grew up on it and even though hes been gone for years I still watch faithfully every Monday and Friday nights! I dont order the PPV's like I do the UFC fights but have a genuine love for the athletes. Its VERY entertaining! I even got a kick out of Shamrock in the professional wrestling business!
Old 01-04-2010, 08:56 PM
County Mike

Hulk Hogan is with TNA now. I doubt I'll watch, but if I do, it will only be to find out what storyline they're going with for him. As a kid, I loved to watch wrestling. Now, it doesn't really interest me anymore.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:02 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

I don't think I would go so far as to give this the title of Monday Night Wars just yet, although it definitely has the potential to go there. When the original Monday Night Wars took place between WWF and WCW, it was one of the best eras the business has ever seen.

That being said, I will probably tune in to RAW just because the idea of Bret Hart's return to WWE is much more interesting, and carries more mystique than seeing Hogan on TNA. The rumor is that Bret is going to face off against Vince at Wrestlemania this year, and that would rule because it's here in Phoenix and me and a couple buddies are going.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:33 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I don't think I would go so far as to give this the title of Monday Night Wars just yet, although it definitely has the potential to go there. When the original Monday Night Wars took place between WWF and WCW, it was one of the best eras the business has ever seen.

That being said, I will probably tune in to RAW just because the idea of Bret Hart's return to WWE is much more interesting, and carries more mystique than seeing Hogan on TNA. The rumor is that Bret is going to face off against Vince at Wrestlemania this year, and that would rule because it's here in Phoenix and me and a couple buddies are going.
Yeah I think I will watch TNA from 7-8 and then Raw the rest of the time because of Bret Hart.

Spiritwalker it has cleaned up a lot as of late. TNA is more edgy but WWE has gone PG.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:20 AM
logrus

Brets the only reason why I am tuning in tonight, otherwise I havent watched the WWE in over a year. Same story lines with the same results.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:31 AM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
Brets the only reason why I am tuning in tonight, otherwise I havent watched the WWE in over a year. Same story lines with the same results.
sad but true. Right now on TNA so far Jeff Hardy and Ric Flair are there and Scott Hall and X Pac were there already.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:36 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

I will laugh if TNA is actually successful at competing with WWE, they've got enough big names to do it, but all who have tried thus far have ultimately failed.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:38 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

LOL at Bobby Lashley's wife saying that nobody can compete with him in MMA