Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 01-25-2010, 03:35 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,299
Default

Watched Pandorum yesterday, it was pretty good. Kind of a sci-fi/horror move in the same vein as Pitch Black or Alien. There were some interesting twists in there, enough to make it enjoyable if you like bloody and violent movies.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 01-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Watched Pandorum yesterday, it was pretty good. Kind of a sci-fi/horror move in the same vein as Pitch Black or Alien. There were some interesting twists in there, enough to make it enjoyable if you like bloody and violent movies.
Is that the movie with Cung Le in it I think it is...he promised me he would have a better part then the one he had in fighting which made him look almost as bad as his last fight in real life
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 01-27-2010, 07:22 PM
Maldonado136
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

watched goodfellas on tv. its pretty funny when edited. in one of joe pesci lines the word mothereffer was replaced with motherlucka. i mean what the heck is a lucka?? thats a u with an oo sound not an uh sound.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 01-28-2010, 01:14 AM
que
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

jennifer's body (the new megan fox movie) i was suprised how good this movie actually is. i thought it was going to be horrible and cheesy but this movie is actually very well done. if you like teen horror comedy movies this is probably the best one ever made no joke 10/10

p.s. there is one ridiculously long and awesome dolly shot that is worth watching the whole movie for
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 01-28-2010, 04:13 AM
Maldonado136
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
jennifer's body (the new megan fox movie) i was suprised how good this movie actually is. i thought it was going to be horrible and cheesy but this movie is actually very well done. if you like teen horror comedy movies this is probably the best one ever made no joke 10/10

p.s. there is one ridiculously long and awesome dolly shot that is worth watching the whole movie for
lmao seriously? i never wouldve thought that movie would be anything other than crap. I cant stand megan fox. I really hope those rumors of her being catwoman in the next batman arent true because that would really suck. i think catherine zeta jones should take that role .
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 01-28-2010, 05:08 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Allons-y
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,298
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldonado136 View Post
lmao seriously? i never wouldve thought that movie would be anything other than crap. I cant stand megan fox. I really hope those rumors of her being catwoman in the next batman arent true because that would really suck. i think catherine zeta jones should take that role .
THIS!!!

O man, a revisitation of the scene from Entrapment . . .
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 01-28-2010, 11:37 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,478
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Just saw Taken. I enjoyed it.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 08-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,910
Default

I just watched Inception I enjoyed it.

But I had hoped it would be philosophically stimulating also...and it wasnt
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 08-05-2010, 12:50 AM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,478
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Seven Pounds.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 08-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Primadawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I finally watched Shutter Island. Wish I'd seen it a long time ago. Great movie--and I'm not at ALL a Leonardo DiCaprio fan
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.