Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 12-31-2009, 11:40 AM
County Mike

I accept almost anyone, then delete them if they seem strange. Like Amy said, most befriend you then that's the last you hear from them.

I did go through and purge a bunch of the females that I don't actually KNOW. It was just easier than explaining to Kelli why different women are on my friends list. It's especially awkward when they leave a flirty post, she sees it and I tell her I don't even know them.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:59 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
No, you didn't add them. They were me....all of them.

ROFL!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 01:02 PM
Miss Foxy

Freakin' skeezers!! Ugg on my Myspace I clearly indicate I am not on there to hook up and it urks me BIG TIME when I get a request and the moron totally copy n pasted a whole speech about how pretty I am and I seem like a good person.. WTF? Nice try, because the fool did not even take 30 seconds to read about me why on earth would I even want him on my friends list..I also cannot stand when they do HATER moves and leave overly flirty comments that's why I removed my comments!
Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I accept almost anyone, then delete them if they seem strange. Like Amy said, most befriend you then that's the last you hear from them.

I did go through and purge a bunch of the females that I don't actually KNOW. It was just easier than explaining to Kelli why different women are on my friends list. It's especially awkward when they leave a flirty post, she sees it and I tell her I don't even know them.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator

I dated a guy before my current bf and it ended with ugly emails. We only went out 3 times so it wasn't a big deal for me. I didn't think another thing of it but then after a couple of months he started sending friend requests on FB. I ignored them. And then just this week he sent another one. Now it's been over 8 months since I last spoke with him. Bf said to go ahead and friend him and see what he wants. He hasn't sent any messages or anything. So who knows. I'll delete him after a while. People are so weird.

~Amy
Old 12-31-2009, 01:20 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I dated a guy before my current bf and it ended with ugly emails. We only went out 3 times so it wasn't a big deal for me. I didn't think another thing of it but then after a couple of months he started sending friend requests on FB. I ignored them. And then just this week he sent another one. Now it's been over 8 months since I last spoke with him. Bf said to go ahead and friend him and see what he wants. He hasn't sent any messages or anything. So who knows. I'll delete him after a while. People are so weird.

~Amy
What a weirdo.. I know what you mean Amy.. After my divorce I dated this really hot Marine and he totally dumped me and just a few months ago he sent a message to my daughters myspace account providing his info for her "mommy" to call him.. Big No No!!
Old 12-31-2009, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post

Bf knows who the people that actually post to me are. I haven't had to explain anything so far.

~Amy
Old 12-31-2009, 09:01 PM
Stump Rules!

Don't forget there's always the private setting

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 12-31-2009, 09:11 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
Don't forget there's always the private setting
Kudos to Michelle your a slick one girl!!
Old 12-31-2009, 09:28 PM
Stump Rules!

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 01-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
Ok, I am curious about something. Do ya'll "friend" people on your friends' FB, myspace, etc accounts even if you don't know them just because they might be interesting? I get a lot of friend requests from people who have no freakin' clue who I am other than they have seen my posts on someone else's page. Some "friend" me and never do anything else but others "friend" me and then want to get to know me and chat me up. It's bizarre. Do you accept friend requests if you don't know the person requesting?

~Amy

No.