Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-29-2009, 04:01 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
That is an awesome list. I find no fault in it whatsoever.
Well...I could have done without one name on that list. But, I wouldn't want Chuck to think I'm a "hater".
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-29-2009, 04:05 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Well...I could have done without one name on that list. But, I wouldn't want Chuck to think I'm a "hater".
LOL...

There is a HUGE difference between disliking a fighter and being a hater...

But tell me....

Why don't you think Randy should be on there???

That IS who you're talking about right??????
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
LOL...

There is a HUGE difference between disliking a fighter and being a hater...

But tell me....

Why don't you think Randy should be on there???

That IS who you're talking about right??????
Rightttt....NOT!

You know very well WHO I'm talk'n bout, Willis!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-29-2009, 04:30 PM
Silverback
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Matt Hughes The two-time UFC welterweight champion may have slowed in recent years, but his body of work prior to surrendering his 170-pound title is worth highlighting. Born in Hillsboro, Ill., Hughes (43-7 overall; 30-6 in 2000s) defended the belt a record seven times inside the Octagon, owns a 9-3 record in championship fights and tallied 15 UFC wins in the 2000s -- tops for the decade. A protégé of Pat Miletich, MMA's first great welterweight, Hughes mixed submissions with powerful wrestling to become one of the sport?s first dominant fighters.

This and the swim suit issue they do just right, good job SI, and Matt, can you say Hall of Fame.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-29-2009, 04:33 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

I think Dave's head's gonna pop when he sees this list: BJ and Hendo, but no Jens?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-29-2009, 04:38 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
I think Dave's head's gonna pop when he sees this list: BJ and Hendo, but no Jens?
Yup he's gonna flip his lid and make a video blog about it...
Chuck... I am a straight HATER...I cannot stomach GSP!!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-29-2009, 04:56 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Yup he's gonna flip his lid and make a video blog about it...
Chuck... I am a straight HATER...I cannot stomach GSP!!
That's ok... you still have that curvy, hottness thing going for ya!!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-29-2009, 05:06 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
That's ok... you still have that curvy, hottness thing going for ya!!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-29-2009, 05:09 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
That's ok... you still have that curvy, hottness thing going for ya!!
Pics or shens
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-29-2009, 05:12 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Pics or shens
That's what I'm saying!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.