Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 12-29-2009, 04:09 AM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Why do I need to be married to talk about marriage? Was there anything inaccurate about what I said?
God is much more forgiving then a wife HAHA
Old 12-29-2009, 04:22 AM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertboxerboy View Post
what is being saved?
It is what occurs when you have asked Jesus Christ into your heart and recognized his sacrifice for your sins.

Quote:
what does it feel like? how do you know if your saved?
You must have a peace that surpasses all understanding. Knowing that you are COVERED by the blood of the lamb.

Quote:
I have accepted jesus christ as my savior and that he walked this earth and died for our sins and he is god's only begotten son, i believe it all. yet i don't feel "saved"
It is natural to ask questions. But KNOWING that Christ is in you is more important than understanding how something "feels". In time you will understand.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 12-29-2009, 04:54 AM
Chris F

Quote:
Why do I need to be married to talk about marriage? Was there anything inaccurate about what I said?
Thats ok NateR I knew what you meant.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:55 AM
Chuck

Quote:
No knucklehead!!

But the big 'ol is normally a dead give away that I'm just having a little fun with you!!
Old 12-29-2009, 04:55 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
Thats ok NateR I knew what you meant.
So did I ya suck up!!
Old 12-29-2009, 06:32 PM
Robertboxerboy

cool thanks guys. because i will talk to people that have been saved and they always get excited and proud but im not really like that. I tell them i have been saved like i was telling them any other normal thing, for awhile i didnt really think i was saved.

and i gotta break it to ya Nate, as a teenager, chucks sports analogy was much easier for me to understand, but i still got what you meant.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:03 PM
Crisco

Quote:
cool thanks guys. because i will talk to people that have been saved and they always get excited and proud but im not really like that. I tell them i have been saved like i was telling them any other normal thing, for awhile i didnt really think i was saved.

and i gotta break it to ya Nate, as a teenager, chucks sports analogy was much easier for me to understand, but i still got what you meant.
Everyone is different man.

Try this... Put on a good Christian song you like depending on what genre you like I can help you out.

Then walk out into the middle of the room and drop to your knee's and bow to God. Pray to him about nothing at all. Tell him you give yourself to his will. That you understand your life means nothing without him.

Then let us know of it works out and how difficult it was for you.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:04 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
So did I ya suck up!!
Who me
Old 12-29-2009, 07:08 PM
Twinsmama

My husband sounds like you. He just isn't that much of an excited person. He's too mellow. He just doesn't show much emotion either way. (doesn't he sound like a ball of fun) Just because he isn't someone that screams he is saved certainly doesn't mean he isn't.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:24 PM
Chuck

Quote:

Nate