Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 12-29-2009, 03:19 PM
Twinsmama

I agree w/ Chuck. curves are hot. i like women w/ some meat on their bones. dont' get too skinny!!!

I just want to be healthier! my last pepsi was about 1 month ago. No more for me. I am starting to run so hopefully i can do 5K runs. I actually look forward to going for a run....peace and quiet. I called my husband when I was about 2 miles from home and said come get me.....my IPod died!!! he laughed and that was a long run home w/ no tunes!!
Old 12-29-2009, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer

Mine was to NOT go back to the middle east ... but matt already blew that one for me.

Boomer is fricking HOT!!!!!
Old 12-29-2009, 03:26 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama View Post
I agree w/ Chuck. curves are hot. i like women w/ some meat on their bones. dont' get too skinny!!!

I just want to be healthier! my last pepsi was about 1 month ago. No more for me. I am starting to run so hopefully i can do 5K runs. I actually look forward to going for a run....peace and quiet. I called my husband when I was about 2 miles from home and said come get me.....my IPod died!!! he laughed and that was a long run home w/ no tunes!!
Thanks mama.. And wow thats awesome that you run!! Yeah no tunes suck royal ****..lol..
Old 12-29-2009, 03:28 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Mine was to NOT go back to the middle east ... but matt already blew that one for me.

Where is the fight again in Abu Dhabi? What's hilarious is when I read your post the song "Killing in an Arab" by the Cure was playing lol..
Old 12-29-2009, 05:13 PM
Oddtodd76

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 12-29-2009, 05:14 PM
Oddtodd76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddtodd76 View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah, i was hoping for Chicago or somewhere close!
Old 12-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Shoots like a girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
I wish you the very best and all the luck , but luck dont have anything to do with it, I have lost 87 lbs in the last 2 years, went thru some bad times the ending of a marriage, my mother not doing well and took a long look at myself and got in the gym, at first it was hard, went everyday and it started to get better, then got to a point where I am addicted. I also go with my 21 year old son and that is very special, and have been rolling with Mark on occasion, so get your head in it and you can do anything you set your mind to. So my resolution is to buckle down and loss the last 20 lbs.
The encouragement is amazing! THANK YOU!!! I learned a few things about nutrician(sp?) when I first came here and Ive already lost some. This group of people is awesome! So glad I found you!!!
Old 12-29-2009, 07:37 PM

Clear off Debt

Get fitter

Get a new job

Keep pressing into the Lord
Old 12-29-2009, 07:38 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:

Hahaha, that guy must really hate you or something, huh BoomTown?

As for my resolution, they are two-fold:
1) Get a job so I can start paying my parents back
2) Get back to training BJJ & hopefully start into MT/Boxing
Old 12-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Black Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Lol.. I just want to get that look so I can see what it feels like. I have a thick curvy look and I am sick of it!
Curves are beautiful. Love them, have them, and can't live without them. I can understand if you want to tone down, which is what I've been doing for the past 4 years (water aerobics, Wii, and yoga). But definitely don't lose the curves. It's what makes you. Don't put pressure on yourself to make a size -1. Embrace your body, and love you. Like what Ru Paul said, "If you can't love yourself, then how in the hell can you love someone else?"