Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 12-23-2009, 09:33 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default Whats the scariest thing thats ever happened to you

When were you most frightened. What event has scared you the most

Old 12-24-2009, 12:55 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

3 times.... For Different reasons...

1. When I was shot several times.. I asked the medic while I was in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.. "Am I gonna die?".. He said.."Your going to be fine... ".. but it didn't reach his eyes.

2. The day I got married.. Cause I never wanted to let her down.

3. The day we brought my first born child home.. everyone had left.. and my wife and I sat down on the sofa.. we kinda looked at each other and I said.."What do we do now?"... I look back on that and laugh.. but that was really scary for a few minutes. I mean we had food and clothes and "baby things".. but no idea other wise..
Old 12-24-2009, 01:19 AM
Chuck

I almost drowned several years ago in the Pacific Ocean...

and most recently I was almost hit by a car on my bike.... any biker will tell you almost getting hit is a regular occurrence but this one was different... it was truly a miracle I didn't die.
Old 12-24-2009, 03:28 AM
Josh

1.When my wife was having complications when she was pregant with my son. We thought we lost him.
2.When we thought my daughter had MRSA.
3.When I came to the realization I was not actually saved and was headed for Hell.
4.When I went for a hike up a mountain in Alaska and a THICK fog rolled in so that I couldn't find the trail and I was wandering around in the tundra yeliing "hey bear".
5.When Obama was elected.
Old 12-24-2009, 04:17 AM
Stump Rules!

When my kid was lost (turned out he was just in the close rack hiding) for 15 seconds.Thought I would die

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 12-24-2009, 04:52 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
When my kid was lost (turned out he was just in the close rack hiding) for 15 seconds.Thought I would die
15 Seconds??????

Wimp.
Old 12-24-2009, 04:55 AM
Stump Rules!

He was little and cute back then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
15 Seconds??????

Wimp.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 12-24-2009, 04:55 AM
Mac

Went through the ice in an 8 ft deep swimming pool and got trapped underneath it when i was in 4th grade luckily i had about 6 buddies there to pull me out .

Went under the water when i stepped in a hole at the beach someone had dug in the sand with thier feet . My mom swam out and pulled me back in .

Flew out of the bed of a moving pickup truck right in the middle of a country road , lit right on my back . I figured i was paralised. Stood right up , didnt even have a bruise .

Coon hunting , about 1990 or so . Was deep in the timber with my dad , brother and cousin . A russian satalite had entered the earths orbit and was burning up on reentry. Well we were in the middle of the timber around 10 oclock one night , and i was 10 . When we looked up we saw 5 or 6 huge glowing discs that looked to be moving slow and in formation . I remember the simple words my dad spoke ..." Well boys , looks like weve got visitors" I said a few words my dad didnt know i knew . And we headed for the truck as quick as we could to get to town. It came on the news a half hour later that it was a russian satalite. My cousin or my brother pissed his pants standing right there in the trees as soon as they went over our heads.
Old 12-24-2009, 05:34 AM
Jason 16

1.when I was 7 I was setting up for my big sisters 16th birthday and I tripped and fell on the folding chair I was pushing into place pinching my fingers between the back rest and the seet breaking 8 of my fingers I think 3 were compound breaks and I well bled a lot and passed out. woke up in the hospital and I was 99% sure my fingers were gone well they werent but they were REALY F'ed UP.

2. stepping on a coyote and haveing it bite my boot when hunting (We have WAY to many).

3.almost haveing my face bitten by a iguana when helping at a pet store. it has a huge cage that it can run around in and the only way to get it out is to crawl in .dont laugh it bit one of my friends in the arm and he ended up with 50 + stiches . it would have truely messed my face up.

4. walking into my room and finding a bullmastiff on my bed and I did own a beagle at the time.well I just about **** my self. well it ended up being one of the most loveable dogs Ive seen. well long story short the dog got loose and my little sister saw it thinking its realy cold out and let it in (parents were shopping) and she kept it with her untill she started doing homework then it felt like exploring and I left my door open.

Last edited by Jason 16; 12-24-2009 at 05:36 AM. Reason: yes we gave the dog back
Old 12-24-2009, 05:37 AM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 16 View Post

4. walking into my room and finding a bullmastiff on my bed and I did own a beagle at the time.well I just about **** my self. well it ended up being one of the most loveable dogs Ive seen. well long story short the dog got loose and my little sister saw it thinking its realy cold out and let it in (parents were shopping) and she kept it with her untill she started doing homework then it felt like exploring and I left my door open.