Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-23-2009, 04:20 PM
Mac
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default How to pick up girls

I was watching old skits of the man show boy and and then came across this one . Thought it was pretty funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYHCf...eature=related
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-23-2009, 04:43 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,742
Default

My first bit of advice would be to always remember to lift with your legs.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-23-2009, 04:51 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
My first bit of advice would be to always remember to lift with your legs.
Hey-o!!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-23-2009, 05:19 PM
Silverback
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Mac, thank you all this time I have been doing it wrong, I always thought you just walked up bend forward just a bit hook the legs throw your shoulder forward and scoop up, then run like hell. No wonder I was, well come to think about it that worked about 45% of the time, the remaining 55% I would have to go thru the bonding out thing and the court procedings and all that pain, but those was the ones I didnt like that much anyway, so no great loss. But thanks to you I can put all that behind me and move forward, guess this will be the last year I get a X-mas card from my bail bondsman.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-23-2009, 05:33 PM
Mac
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

LOL
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-23-2009, 06:36 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Best pickup line:

"Does this rag smell like chloroform?"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-23-2009, 07:01 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

If you want to get girls ...... Two Words For Ya....

Duct Tape!
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-23-2009, 07:04 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Best pickup line:

"Does this rag smell like chloroform?"
Hahahaha, glorious!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Silverback
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Best pickup line:

"Does this rag smell like chloroform?"
PRICELESS, I will start with that one.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Mac
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Best pickup line:

"Does this rag smell like chloroform?"


For the win !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.