Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 12-21-2009, 08:10 PM
que

there is homosexuality everywhere and for all time. in churches, governments, even in the golden days of Greece the upper class was always talked about their sexual affinity for young boys and men
Old 12-21-2009, 08:33 PM
Crisco

It wasn't just the upper class.

Greek athletes would always have younger athletes they would "mentor"

Sexual depravitity has been present in every era and every region of the world since the start and it will continue.

The Third Reich was not ruled by your normal run of the mill homo's it was ruled by a class of men who where obvious sociopaths and had serious sadistic issues. Picture the Hostel movies on a grand scale.
Old 12-21-2009, 08:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
The Third Reich was not ruled by your normal run of the mill homo's it was ruled by a class of men who where obvious sociopaths and had serious sadistic issues. Picture the Hostel movies on a grand scale.
Yeah, the homosexuals in the Third Reich had a different mentality from the stereotypical homosexual that we think of today. These men were ultra-masculine and believed that they were actually closer to the "real man" ideal, even more so then heterosexual men. This particular type of homosexual would find effeminate gays to be detestable and even subhuman.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:12 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Yeah, the homosexuals in the Third Reich had a different mentality from the stereotypical homosexual that we think of today. These men were ultra-masculine and believed that they were actually closer to the "real man" ideal, even more so then heterosexual men. This particular type of homosexual would find effeminate gays to be detestable and even subhuman.
How going down on a dude makes you manly is beyond me but hey everyones different I guess.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:16 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
How going down on a dude makes you manly is beyond me but hey everyones different I guess.
It just demonstrates the depths of their perversion. You can't apply logic to the thoughts of the mentally ill.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:20 PM
Crisco

Quote:
It just demonstrates the depths of their perversion. You can't apply logic to the thoughts of the mentally ill.
Exactly.

We're so manly we don't even use women for sex we just do other manly dudes.

The third reich was a breeding ground for that behavior. In history whenever a human being has had the ability to fulfil their sickest fantasies without reprisal the extent that they carry it is unreal.

Roman Emperor's are a great example of what absolute power can do to you.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:09 AM
atomdanger

*yawn*

History has seen much worse than Hitler,
but he is definitely still the boogey man.

Thanks History Channel.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:37 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
*yawn*

History has seen much worse than Hitler,
but he is definitely still the boogey man.

Thanks History Channel.
I would agree for the most part, although I wouldn't lay the blame completely on the History Channel. We knew he was an evil bastard long before cable TV. In fact, he was a pop culture target even before America entered WW2:

There have been plenty of evil men and evil leaders throughout history. Hitler is just one of the most recent (along with Stalin, Mao Zedong, Lenin, Pol Pot, etc.).
Old 12-22-2009, 03:07 AM
atomdanger

Quote:
I would agree for the most part, although I wouldn't lay the blame completely on the History Channel. We knew he was an evil bastard long before cable TV. In fact, he was a pop culture target even before America entered WW2:

There have been plenty of evil men and evil leaders throughout history. Hitler is just one of the most recent (along with Stalin, Mao Zedong, Lenin, Pol Pot, etc.).
haha how did you find that????

I wonder what that comic is worth, badass!
Old 12-22-2009, 03:07 AM
bradwright

Quote:

you're slipping a bit Nate...i dont see Obama's name there any where..