Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 12-18-2009, 02:52 PM
que

i don't see the point in matt having a twitter. i consider his weekly updates on this site a twitter. and besides, doesn't he often say he barely has time for even those? if he doesn't have much time for those i can't see how he is going to remember/be bothered with doing twitters on a phone. that's just not him IMO
Old 12-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Administrator

If Matt did have a Twitter account, then I can give you a preview of what this week might have been like:

Monday 9:15 AM: At the gym now, this place is deserted. Everyone must be home for Christmas.

Monday 9:30 AM: Looks like a dodgeball day.

Monday 10:45 AM: Todd won all three games of dodgeball, so we're calling it National Retard Day.

Tuesday 11 AM: Getting ready to head to the airport to go out to Robbie's fight.

Tuesday 11:30 AM: Just heard that Prangley dropped out, wonder who they will get to replace him.

Wednesday 12 PM: Trained with Robbie this morning, still no word on a replacement.

Thursday 7 PM: Robbie's fight cancelled, I fly home tomorrow. Get home at 4:30.

Friday 2:30 PM: Getting ready to board the plane.

Friday 5 PM: Nate is late picking me up at the airport AGAIN! He better not be at the comic book store.
Old 12-18-2009, 03:10 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
If Matt did have a Twitter account, then I can give you a preview of what this week might have been like:

Monday 9:15 AM: At the gym now, this place is deserted. Everyone must be home for Christmas.

Monday 10:45 AM: Todd won all three games of dodgeball, so we're calling it National Retard Day.

Tuesday 11 AM: Getting ready to head to the airport to go out to Robbie's fight.

Tuesday 11:30 AM: Just heard that Prangley dropped out, wonder who they will get to replace him.

Wednesday 12 PM: Trained with Robbie this morning, still no word on a replacement.

Friday 5 PM: Nate is late picking me up at the airport AGAIN! He better not be at the comic book store.
Old 12-18-2009, 03:20 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:

I'd follow that!! SD, put me on your list!!!
Old 12-18-2009, 03:27 PM
CAVEMAN

Twitter Smitter! If people have the time to sit and do that all day long, then they don't have enough to do!

Plus, if Matt ends up on every social networking site, what is the use of this forum. I say CAN the twitter.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:17 PM
Mac

Quote:

Old 12-18-2009, 06:27 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

And this is assuming his phone will be charged enough to do these "tweet" things.

~Amy
Old 12-18-2009, 06:43 PM
Crisco

I think the more important question is will Mark hughes twitter.
Old 12-18-2009, 06:47 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
I think the more important question is will Mark hughes twitter.
I didn't even think of that. Hmmm. I can see him on his tractor tweeting all day! Yep. Hilarious.

~Amy
Old 12-18-2009, 07:56 PM
Shoots like a girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
And this is assuming his phone will be charged enough to do these "tweet" things.

~Amy
I would think Matt would be too manly for "tweeting"! LOL, can you picture that?

Matt, what cha doin?

Matt: "Im like totally tweeting"

It would only end up in Forrest Griffins next book! ahahahaha

LOL! Just dont see it!