Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 02-13-2009, 09:24 AM
que
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

please don't tell me this is true. is this really what tim has degraded to?

this matchup is an embarrassment and disgrace to not only MMA but to the human race
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-13-2009, 12:54 PM
billwilliams70
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I don't understand this. As always, Mercer has a punchers chance, and if he catches Tim with one, and Tim goes down.....he'll be a laughing stock.

Later.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-14-2009, 12:22 AM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker
I think that he IS looking for a paycheck.. But is there anything really wrong with that?
YES

Because he could easily have a paycheck and some decency.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-14-2009, 12:23 AM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
please don't tell me this is true. is this really what tim has degraded to?

this matchup is an embarrassment and disgrace to not only MMA but to the human race
LMAO damn que, harsh as hell.

but also very true.
I am at a comp lab at school and started laughing out loud when i read your post
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-14-2009, 03:32 AM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
YES

Because he could easily have a paycheck and some decency.
I totally see your point... but it's similar to Kevin Ferguson.. If someone offers the cash.. who is at fault.. the organization or the fighter?
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-14-2009, 03:40 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,790
Default

Says you, the keyboard warrior wanna be UFC fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
YES

Because he could easily have a paycheck and some decency.
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-14-2009, 03:58 AM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Hey, the guy's got bills to pay.
True that!
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-14-2009, 04:09 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

he's just looking to build his confidence back up. first he wanted Shamrock, now he wants Mercer.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-18-2009, 02:08 AM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker
I totally see your point... but it's similar to Kevin Ferguson.. If someone offers the cash.. who is at fault.. the organization or the fighter?
Yes, but Kimbo was never a respected member of the MMA community,
or a UFC Champion.

VERY different.

Somebody who has dignity should try to keep it,
somebody who never had any doesn't care
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-18-2009, 02:09 AM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Says you, the keyboard warrior wanna be UFC fighter
What does me posting on the forums and wanting to fight in the UFC someday have anything to do with it?

I can still be against LAME freak show fights.
*shrug*

really no need to try and take a cheap shot at me, wtf?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.