Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
maybe Santa has it,,
Evening Bradwright
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-12-2009, 11:05 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Evening Bradwright
Evening Tyburn
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-12-2009, 11:07 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
Evening Tyburn
If it makes you feel better...I think Penn is telling porkies. He is angry because Florian used to train with him and now has gone to train with the guy who just beat him. soooo he's trying to cause trouble between the two of them.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-12-2009, 11:12 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
If it makes you feel better...I think Penn is telling porkies. He is angry because Florian used to train with him and now has gone to train with the guy who just beat him. soooo he's trying to cause trouble between the two of them.
I would say that pretty much sums the whole thing up,,

dont let it get out that i agree with you though,,bad for my rep,,
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
I would say that pretty much sums the whole thing up,,

dont let it get out that i agree with you though,,bad for my rep,,
You have a "rep" to lose

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-12-2009, 11:31 PM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
If it makes you feel better...I think Penn is telling porkies. He is angry because Florian used to train with him and now has gone to train with the guy who just beat him. soooo he's trying to cause trouble between the two of them.
that's what i said about him trying to get GSP mad.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-12-2009, 11:32 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
that's what i said about him trying to get GSP mad.
I think he's just trying to cause trouble. make things difficult for Florian to train etc
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-12-2009, 11:36 PM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

yes indeed. i also find it funny that Florian came out and said he knows guys who grease.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-13-2009, 12:37 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
yes indeed. i also find it funny that Florian came out and said he knows guys who grease.
I wonder if thats a lie aswell, but he's saying it to try and show that even if he did have prior knowledge of GSP, he wouldnt be telling Penn.

The moral dillema is...if you know SHOULD you say Some moralists could turn this round and say that IF he has knowledge he SHOULD be telling...however...he shouldnt be telling Penn...he should be reporting annon to a higher authority so they can do a set up. That way the mole is never revealed and it looks accidental that the criminal was caught

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-14-2009, 04:01 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I wonder if thats a lie aswell, but he's saying it to try and show that even if he did have prior knowledge of GSP, he wouldnt be telling Penn.

The moral dillema is...if you know SHOULD you say Some moralists could turn this round and say that IF he has knowledge he SHOULD be telling...however...he shouldnt be telling Penn...he should be reporting annon to a higher authority so they can do a set up. That way the mole is never revealed and it looks accidental that the criminal was caught

kinda like when GSP was caught in his last fight?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.