Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 12-14-2009, 10:50 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Sick.

I definitely have to start saving for private school. If my daughter is ever exposed to crap like that, I'll end up killing somebody.

At the risk of bringing up the whole "home schooling" thread nightmare again......I have to say that THIS is why public schools need parents like you Mike!!!!! Angry, hot headed, mad as hell parents who are involved with the school system and who aren't going to STAND for this kind of disgusting stuff!!!!!!! Because right now the public schools are becoming a dumping ground for children/parents/families who are unable to pay for private schools. And the parents who are left are the ones who aren't involved and don't give a damn about what their children do or learn!!!!

The group that is responsible for this kind of crap has tons of money and BIG mouths!!!!!!! But if BIGGER mouths went to the Board of Education meetings or to the meeting at the State level and screamed about this crap then it wouldn't be distributed in the schools!!!!!

We need more Christian parents and families IN public schools and taking them BACK!!!!! Not OUT of public schools and giving up!!!!!

And even if you don't have a child in school, your tax dollars are supporting these programs!!!! So if you don't want them in your schools you have to SPEAK UP!!!!!

Please!!!! I'm begging everyone to become involved!!!!
Old 12-15-2009, 12:08 AM
Rev

If by some chance, my kids happened to be in that class on the recording and i found out about it, I would have to do some explaining to the deacons at out church because I would beat the mess out of the teacher. The way I see it, that is on the verge of molestation or at least some form of sexual harrasment.

Just imagine a dude walking up to you and your family on the street and asking you about spitting or swallowing? In front of my wife and Daughter? What BJ Penn did to Diego would be a welcome home present compaired to the beating I would give the dude.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:45 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

http://stopjennings.org/
Old 12-15-2009, 12:58 AM
DonnaMaria

Excellent link!!!! Thank you for posting!!!!
Old 12-15-2009, 01:00 AM
Hughes fanboy

Where are all the Obama nut-hugging-libtards hiding??

I guess they don't want to see their god's judgement is seriously flawed (nailed that one on the head Palin)

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 12-15-2009, 01:16 AM
Rev

I have been waiting for someone to come to his rescue.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:23 AM
Hughes fanboy

Liberals are woefully ignorant...they "choose" not to see what is utterly apparent. Jennings, well, there will be a reckoning...

Old 12-15-2009, 01:33 AM
Administrator

This guy doesn't just need to resign, he needs to be thrown in jail.

Let's turn the tables for a minute and try to imagine the uproar that Liberals would be in if the "safe school czar" was a Christian who handed out copies of Passion of the Christ to teenagers and recommended that they pray in school? It's a sad state that this country is in.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:47 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
Where are all the Obama nut-hugging-libtards hiding??

I guess they don't want to see their god's judgement is seriously flawed (nailed that one on the head Palin)
do you really think Obama would condone this sort of thing ?...some times i wonder if its just your hatred for Obama that drives your thought process and not your intelligence.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:53 AM
Hughes fanboy

I don't hear him condemning Jennings, do you ?