Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 12-06-2009, 04:11 AM

Default The Ultimate Fighter Finale! - **SPOILERS**

Hey people you're all over the place with your posts. What happened with having one thread to discuss who won and what happened.

Okay, why don't we start with Roy's knock-out of Brendan!

That was pretty good. I know I said I was giving Brendan the edge, but I'm so glad Roy won. I don't think Dana was so happy about it. Did y'all see his face when he was standing behind Roy? The sourpuss.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:18 AM
jason2130

im happy with big country getting the win, i just feel he got ripped off though, no watch? no car? no added lil bonus prize

they only had to give away 1 gift since it was only 1 weight class this season and no bonuses? dana truly has no love for roy, i bet he had keys in his pocket and a watch in his coat for if brendon won
Old 12-06-2009, 04:19 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

I thought Roy's win would be on the ground! When Brendon got back up I thought he had a good chance to knock Roy out! I was very surprised when Roy knocked Brendon out! Also it almost seemed like it killed Dana that Roy won. I am glad though that Roy won! It was kinda funny to when he came out to weird Al's I'm fat song!
Old 12-06-2009, 04:19 AM
Super Moderator

One question. What happened with Jon Madsen????

~Amy
Old 12-06-2009, 04:21 AM
Super Moderator

Ok, got it. Madsen won by split decision according to the play by play on sherdog.

~Amy
Old 12-06-2009, 04:28 AM

1st - Matt Mitrione really surprised me. I was looking for the Mitrione we saw at the end of TUF so I was expecting Marcus to win.

2nd - Well, I'm disappointed Veach didn't win, but just like his fight in February, he showed all heart and no quit. But good shot by Edgar and he was able to finish.

3rd - Boy, this Bocek guy was all business, got in there and got the job done PDQ. Impressive.

4th - Okay, I saw where y'all were giving Kimbo props and he deserves 'em. I thought H.A. won the 1st and Kimbo the 2nd, the third was iffy for both of them but I was gonna give it to Alexander. I guess the judges saw it differently. I think Houston should have gone with some punches to go with those kicks. And, when he swiped Kimbo to the ground, he liked totally wasted a good 2 seconds just standing there; he could have finished Kimbo, but he didn't.

5th - Well, we all discussed this in that other thread. I think everyone agreed Jones won that. Boy, that was brutal.

6th - James McSweeney looked like he really prepared for this fight. He looked quite a bit improved since TUF. I was hoping Schoonover would give him more of a fight. Props to McSweeney.

7th - Yay Roy!!! I was hoping Roy would win this thing. I figured Brendan will be in the UFC anyway. He's got the right stuff. I hope Roy keeps doing well and can win some more fights in the HW division. Should be interesting.

Last edited by Bonnie; 12-06-2009 at 04:34 AM.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:33 AM

I think it's shameful the way Dana is acting towards Roy. You could tell he was clearly not excited that Roy had won. I bet he's over the moon that Kimbo won though. And before you say anything Chuck, that's not a slur against Kimbo, it's one against Dana and his obvious favoritism.

I was wondering why we didn't see Madsen's fight. But, I'm glad to hear he won. Wish things had turned out differently for Veach, but he was still exciting to watch and I look forward to his next fight.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:00 AM
Buzzard

I like Frankie Edgar and was glad to see him win.

Roy impressed me finally in his win.

Bones Jones messed up Matt and had his number, too bad he had to have those illegal strikes. He would have won it without those.

Mitrione earned some points with me tonight. He was humble in his win and gave props.

Bocek, wow, great fight there.

I had Kimbo taking it. Alexander wanted nothing of him it seemed at first.

Was hoping Titties would knock out Mick's Wienie. Wow that sounds creepy. Too bad I missed the first minute of the fight with the glitch in getting the fight on instead of the graphics.

All in all, a fun night of fights. Looking forward to next week.

WAR BJ!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Stump Rules!

Anybody have the Madsen fight? I can't find it.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 12-06-2009, 05:13 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE View Post
I thought Roy's win would be on the ground! When Brendon got back up I thought he had a good chance to knock Roy out! I was very surprised when Roy knocked Brendon out! Also it almost seemed like it killed Dana that Roy won. I am glad though that Roy won! It was kinda funny to when he came out to weird Al's I'm fat song!
That was classic. I about fell off the couch. When the anouncer said Oh no he didn't I about spit mu coke out. Classic and a great fit for him also. I thought he did what he needed to do and good to one of us fat guys get a break. LoL