Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-06-2009, 03:50 AM
Jeval
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Um I have a life

Im also not a Kimbo nut hugger, Im a BJ Penn nut hugger, I am just willing to give him credit. He is 100 times better than he was when I first saw him in EXC.
I agree that he is alot better than he was on EXC.

Also by your "quit life" comment, were you seriously telling me that I should off myself because my views differ from your own. Real mature.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-06-2009, 03:52 AM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeval View Post
I agree that he is alot better than he was on EXC.

Also by your "quit life" comment, were you seriously telling me that I should off myself because my views differ from your own. Real mature.
Hey it could be worse. He could have told you to go back to sherdog.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-06-2009, 03:55 AM
Max
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeval View Post
Also by your "quit life" comment, were you seriously telling me that I should off myself because my views differ from your own. Real mature.
no not off your self just give up on your life.........


On a serious note, i dont want you to kill your self or give up on life. its just a saying
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-06-2009, 04:02 AM
Jeval
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
no not off your self just give up on your life.........


On a serious note, i dont want you to kill your self or give up on life. its just a saying
Guess I'm an old fart, I've never heard that saying before.

P.S. Whats sherdog.

Just kidding. Never been on it.
This is actually the only MMA forum I go on. I just don't post that often.
I wonder why?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-06-2009, 04:38 AM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I was surprised by Alexander's approach too. Kimbo's throw was the best action of the entire card. Loved it.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-06-2009, 06:11 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-06-2009, 07:18 AM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,672
Default

I can't quit watching that animation of fight's end.

I am far from an expert but I really enjoyed this fight and became more of a Kimbo fan than I was before.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-06-2009, 11:57 AM
Primadawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Ok, get ready to flame, but I have to say the same thought occurred to me!

When they were on the ground, Alexander looked like he was TRYING to give the fight away--leaving everything exposed, giving up his back, etc. It made me sort of sick and uncomfortable and I said the same thing to my husband...is he "supposed" to lose?

Go haters...go haters!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
I'll vouch for that

You..you... Max-nut hugger you....
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-06-2009, 02:15 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn View Post
Ok, get ready to flame, but I have to say the same thought occurred to me!

When they were on the ground, Alexander looked like he was TRYING to give the fight away--leaving everything exposed, giving up his back, etc. It made me sort of sick and uncomfortable and I said the same thing to my husband...is he "supposed" to lose?

Go haters...go haters!
that's cuz he has no ground game .... zero ... makes kimbo look good on the ground ....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.