Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 11-27-2009, 11:12 AM
County Mike

Mir is funny. How many people really think Mir will try to fight Kongo standing?

I think Mir will take Kongo down the first chance he gets.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:18 PM
rearnakedchoke

please, let there be a mir/brock rubber match ... i can't believe this moron is still talking after the beating he took from brock ...

Last edited by rearnakedchoke; 11-27-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:18 PM
KevinD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post

Your post is just silly bro. It defies logic to think that anybody should chase Fedor... the UFC is clearly the elite MMA organization on planet Earth. To think that any fighter should turn their back on it to go to a much lesser organization is lunacy.

If Fedor wants to be remembered as the best or even one of the best MMA artists out their it's ON HIM to fight the best fighters.. he controls his own legacy. He's had multiple chances to fight in the UFC and he chooses not to based on greed, fear or both.
*****Its all over, this post has just won the BEST POST OF THE YEAR AWARD***** Thank you Chuck!
Old 11-27-2009, 03:20 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
please, let there be a mir/brock rubber match ... i can't believe this moron is still talking after the beating he took from brock ...
LOL, and not only that, he was just fortunate the first match ended up the way it did. He caught Brock, but he was messed up from the beginning of the fight. IMO, Mazz saved his ass.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:35 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
LOL, and not only that, he was just fortunate the first match ended up the way it did. He caught Brock, but he was messed up from the beginning of the fight. IMO, Mazz saved his ass.
true, but in that first fight, brock was using those quick, short hammerfists and probably woulda had the fight stopped with minimal damage had mazz not stepped in (not that they wouldn't hurt like hell)... the second fight, after mir opened his mouth that the shots were more annoying than painful, brock decided to put something more into them and we saw the result ...
Old 11-28-2009, 03:33 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
How is it silly? Champions don't chase challengers, challengers chase champions.
The only time you need to chase somebody is if they're running from you. Think about it bro

Its a joke to think Fedor needs to come the UFC to fight a guy with 5 fights.
A complete joke.
I didn't say that. I simply said the best fighters are in the UFC. Fedor doesn't need to do anything. But avoiding the UFC will and already has tarnished his legacy. But I don't really care to be honest. How he want's to be remembered in the history of MMA is up to him. It matters not to me my friend.

24 months ago Brock Lesnar was NOTHING in mma,
and at this point he may never fight again.
Agreed brother. But what's your point? I never mentioned Brock.....

And no offense, but a "much lesser" organization?
Every organization out there is a lesser organization when compared to the UFC. Don't be mad brother... it's just the facts...nothing we can really do about it bro.

Dream signs one fight deals, if you wanted to fight Fedor you could sign for a one fight deal then sign with the UFC for your life binding contract.
I hope by "you" you're referring to fighters in general and not me specifically. I'm sure as hell not fighting Fedor.. that guy would kill me!!! But Fedor doesn't fight for Dream anymore ( I believe ) so I'm not sure what exactly your point is?
Old 11-28-2009, 03:39 AM
Stump Rules!

The point is...Fedor is coming to kick your butt.Run .

Quote:
I hope by "you" you're referring to fighters in general and not me specifically. I'm sure as hell not fighting Fedor.. that guy would kill me!!! But Fedor doesn't fight for Dream anymore ( I believe ) so I'm not sure what exactly your point is?

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 11-28-2009, 03:56 AM
que

Quote:
Your post is just silly bro. It defies logic to think that anybody should chase Fedor... the UFC is clearly the elite MMA organization on planet Earth. To think that any fighter should turn their back on it to go to a much lesser organization is lunacy.

If Fedor wants to be remembered as the best or even one of the best MMA artists out their it's ON HIM to fight the best fighters.. he controls his own legacy. He's had multiple chances to fight in the UFC and he chooses not to based on greed, fear or both.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:44 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:

That statement is in poor taste in my opinion and clearly only speculation. I thought you were better than that.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:50 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:

Yet you believe that Fedor should turn his back on the people who have gotten him where he is today just for the sake of money. He has clearly stated that he has no interest in being named the best ever. So what would be his motivation then to turn his back on his family, his friends, and his country?

What defies logic is how anyone can still refuse to try to see things from his point of view. Well unless it is blind hatred, of course.