Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 02-11-2009, 06:58 AM
Chris F

Every pro wrestler has knee and back problems. It is just part of the job. I don't care who you are you will have problems after your first month in the business.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:13 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Victoria is hot
Old 02-12-2009, 12:18 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

This is going to sound ridiculous, but I really would be giggling like a school-girl if the Hulkster came in and beat Lesnar with a big leg-drop.

That would rule!

While I am dreaming, I want Michael Jordan back on the Bulls.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:09 AM
ufcfan2

As much as hardcore fans won't admit wrestling as fake as it is takes more toll on the body than mma does imo...
I'd think I'd rather do MMA than be a professional wrestler anyday of the week. WWE spend 300plus days on the road away from family and with all the physical wear and tear comes the emotional scars. Tons of pressure to perform and not screw up the show while pressure trying to stay in the limelight...Pay is good yes,but u certainly earn it..
Victoria was never a huge fan of hers in WWE she's cute though,but not as hot as some of the others. I hope she knows what shes doing gonna ruin that perrty face of hers...More power to her..
Old 02-12-2009, 02:45 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcfan2
As much as hardcore fans won't admit wrestling as fake as it is takes more toll on the body than mma does imo...
I'd think I'd rather do MMA than be a professional wrestler anyday of the week. WWE spend 300plus days on the road away from family and with all the physical wear and tear comes the emotional scars. Tons of pressure to perform and not screw up the show while pressure trying to stay in the limelight...Pay is good yes,but u certainly earn it..
Victoria was never a huge fan of hers in WWE she's cute though,but not as hot as some of the others. I hope she knows what shes doing gonna ruin that perrty face of hers...More power to her..
I agree, it's much harder on the body. Especially given the culture surrounding the sport on it's highest levels. Not only the emotional pressure to perform, but the partying takes a huge toll too.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:29 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
Until Hulkamania decides to run-wild all over the UFC I don't care who crosses over.
LOL, you mean you don't want to see a fighter rip off his shirt before the fight? That'd be something I haven't seen in MMA!
Old 02-12-2009, 05:30 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus
She wears knee braces when she wrestles, could be to protect them from all the abuse, or they are falling apart.
If you didn't notice, she also wears a brace under her breasts. Maybe it's also to protect them from all the abuse, or they are falling apart.