Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 11-23-2009, 11:41 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

It would take a very unique set of circumstances that are just not realistically going to happen. For one, there are not 10 to 12 fights that would even make sense for Kos at this point. Second, he would actually have to walk through his opponents without getting scathed in order to get medical clearance. Even then, it's not likely that he would keep getting sanctioned.

Some guys at lower levels fight at that rate, but they are certainly not fighting top competition. Ya gotta give him credit for wanting to fight, but 10-12 fights in a year is a bit ridiculous.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:35 AM
wavetar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
12 would be an exaggeration but he's shown more of a willingness to fight anybody, anytime, then almost anybody else I can think of.
Agreed. In fact, if Matt Hughes' as-yet-unnamed opponent happens to cancel at the last moment, I'd be willing to bet Kos would happily step up in his place.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:30 AM
TENNESSEAN

kos is a nut job.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:35 AM
Josh

If he could somehow work it he would be kicking down almost a million a year. Even if he never becomes champ he could still make a lot of money. It's like the guy making minimum wage but working 100 hours a week.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:51 AM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
12 would be an exaggeration but he's shown more of a willingness to fight anybody, anytime, then almost anybody else I can think of.
*shrug*
I don't think so.

I would say there are more fighters willing to fight anyone anytime than not.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:23 AM
que

i wouldn't mind seeing him fight every UFC, the dude goes into the octagon ready to die every time. although there's no way he can fight that often without sustaining an eventual injury which would ruin his goal of 10-12 times per year
Old 11-24-2009, 10:48 AM

if kos plans to fight that many times a year, he better hire an acting coach to teach him a lot more ways to fake getting an eye poke, aka, squinty hurt eyeball!
Old 11-25-2009, 11:59 AM
Buc Nasty

Kos talks a lot of crap.

Old 11-25-2009, 12:06 PM
County Mike

Dan Hardy looks like such a fruit. He has a decent record, but I'm guessing that's from mostly fighting Brits. Looking forward to seeing him get smashed.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:57 PM
Buc Nasty

Do you have something against british people? You always seem to be hating on us! You were complaining about last seasons TUF members being picked to make us look good - well this season has the most pathetic bunch yet and they are almost all american.
His wins over Davis and Swick were both a step up from any of his previous fights and he did well, especially against Swick.