Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-12-2009, 05:15 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Smile

You two always show up together. Aw, how sweet.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:29 PM
maxumII

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizo64
Again on this? Just drop it man, Matt was very clear on his comments. If you cant decipher that on your own then stop coming to this forum for a while. Go to your room, collect your thoughts and start questioning your life's path and worth. Then come back and join us again and be cool.
Yea very clear,

"Iím not saying GSP did something wrong and Iím not saying that it would have changed any outcomes of any fights; but what I am saying is, for my last two fights against Georges, he felt greasy."

I am just asking a question, not accusing him of lieing or making excuses. Maybe he misspoke about the 2nd fight or maybe I missed something, which is why I'm asking. Are you so blind you can't post your OWN opinion on the matter? So why don't you go to your room and question your existance and come back with a thought of your own.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:44 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxumII
Are you so blind you can't post your OWN opinion on the matter?
Are you saying that blind people can't have their own opinion? How rude!
Old 02-12-2009, 05:57 PM
hizo64

Quote:
Yea very clear,

"Iím not saying GSP did something wrong and Iím not saying that it would have changed any outcomes of any fights; but what I am saying is, for my last two fights against Georges, he felt greasy."

I am just asking a question, not accusing him of lieing or making excuses. Maybe he misspoke about the 2nd fight or maybe I missed something, which is why I'm asking. Are you so blind you can't post your OWN opinion on the matter? So why don't you go to your room and question your existance and come back with a thought of your own.
HA HA I hurt your feelings!! and thank for adding color, it brightened up my day!
Old 02-12-2009, 07:20 PM
maxumII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
Are you saying that blind people can't have their own opinion? How rude!
Funny. Blind loyal!!!!
Old 02-12-2009, 07:21 PM
maxumII

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizo64
HA HA I hurt your feelings!! and thank for adding color, it brightened up my day!
Hurt my feelings? Not a chance.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Preach

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundNPound
You should realize that these people won't even entertain the thought of Matt being wrong or Matt not being the best fighter, etc. You can't question anything about him here.

But I do think you ask a valid question...how would Matt know from the second fight? They locked horns one time and GSP got away. Perhaps he is referring to the 3rd fight. Anyway, only an idiot would attribute GSP's wins to greasing...I think he's shown that he's a pretty dynamic fighter and doesn't just rely on LNP and slipping out of subs with grease.

Okay to refer to your first statement.. Let's see is this an MMA website? Or is this a website created for and by a MMA fighter?

I think its the Later!!!!!!!!

So if you dont like the fact that we support Matt get out.... Does Matt make mistakes? Sure!!! But that does not change the fact that he is my favorite fighter and I will support him through thick or thin....
Old 02-12-2009, 08:26 PM
hizo64

Quote:
Hurt my feelings? Not a chance.
Man Im sorry dude! Dont get all salty over it geez! Put the gun down and dont end it!
Old 02-12-2009, 08:56 PM
GroundNPound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
Okay to refer to your first statement.. Let's see is this an MMA website? Or is this a website created for and by a MMA fighter?

I think its the Later!!!!!!!!

So if you dont like the fact that we support Matt get out.... Does Matt make mistakes? Sure!!! But that does not change the fact that he is my favorite fighter and I will support him through thick or thin....
No one was even talking to you son. Another member had an opinion and a good question and someone else told him to leave and come back when he's "cool".
Old 02-12-2009, 09:12 PM
hizo64

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundNPound
No one was even talking to you son. Another member had an opinion and a good question and someone else told him to leave and come back when he's "cool".
And he never came back "cool"....sad, I dont get how we all converge on a forum thats actually "The Matt Hughes Forum" and argue with each other? Aren't we all huge Matt Hughes fans? Yes Im a BJ Penn fan and a GSP fan but I dont go putting them up on a super high platform and praise them to no end and argue with fellow Matt Hughes fans cause hey, Im here IN THE MATT HUGHES FORUM. Come on people lets all remember where we are and be respectful to each other and mostly to Mr. Matt Hughes himself.