Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-12-2009, 04:05 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasquatch
Doesn't Rogan like pills and stuff too?

Yes, pills and stuff. Look him up on youtube and you can find out all kinds of things he likes. It's actually pretty funny.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 02-12-2009, 05:01 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN
Yes, pills and stuff. Look him up on youtube and you can find out all kinds of things he likes. It's actually pretty funny.

~Amy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaDSds8Z-wE
Old 02-12-2009, 03:15 PM
ufcfan2

Has there been a responce by Karo on what happened? I kindof like the guy,but you should know what painkillers are on the banned list. Also should know whats being put in ur body I would hope..
He looked like crap in that fight might of been side effects of the painkillers or something. The guy takes one step forward and 5 steps back with his career.
Far as punishment hope its not too harsh,its painkillers not HGH/Steroids,but I would understand as they are still banned substances...
I would think going to GJ's camp was a smart move on his part now I'm not so sure
Old 02-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Preach

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxumII
1. I should have specified. I meant his fans will make excuses as to why his (GSP) opponent lost.

2. Why can't he be in the shape he is from hard work and talent alone? Are you saying it is impossible?

3. Speaking of their second fight ONLY, how was Matt able to tell if he was slippery or not? It was a stand up fight. This has been mentioned before, but I have yet to hear an answer.

Your correct Matt doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground
Old 02-12-2009, 04:12 PM
hizo64

Quote:
1. I should have specified. I meant his fans will make excuses as to why his (GSP) opponent lost.

2. Why can't he be in the shape he is from hard work and talent alone? Are you saying it is impossible?

3. Speaking of their second fight ONLY, how was Matt able to tell if he was slippery or not? It was a stand up fight. This has been mentioned before, but I have yet to hear an answer.
Again on this? Just drop it man, Matt was very clear on his comments. If you cant decipher that on your own then stop coming to this forum for a while. Go to your room, collect your thoughts and start questioning your life's path and worth. Then come back and join us again and be cool.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:24 PM
GroundNPound

Quote:

You should realize that these people won't even entertain the thought of Matt being wrong or Matt not being the best fighter, etc. You can't question anything about him here.

But I do think you ask a valid question...how would Matt know from the second fight? They locked horns one time and GSP got away. Perhaps he is referring to the 3rd fight. Anyway, only an idiot would attribute GSP's wins to greasing...I think he's shown that he's a pretty dynamic fighter and doesn't just rely on LNP and slipping out of subs with grease.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:55 PM
hizo64

[QUOTE=GroundNPound]You should realize that these people won't even entertain the thought of Matt being wrong or Matt not being the best fighter, etc. You can't question anything about him here.QUOTE]

Dude just go to this place http://www.sherdog.net/forums/ join up, and stop talking trash about all the forum members.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:03 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundNPound
But I do think you ask a valid question...how would Matt know from the second fight? They locked horns one time and GSP got away. Perhaps he is referring to the 3rd fight. Anyway, only an idiot would attribute GSP's wins to greasing...I think he's shown that he's a pretty dynamic fighter and doesn't just rely on LNP and slipping out of subs with grease.
They aren't saying that the cheating is winning but that the winner is a cheater.

Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater......
Old 02-12-2009, 05:05 PM
GroundNPound

[QUOTE=hizo64]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundNPound
You should realize that these people won't even entertain the thought of Matt being wrong or Matt not being the best fighter, etc. You can't question anything about him here.QUOTE]

Dude just go to this place http://www.sherdog.net/forums/ join up, and stop talking trash about all the forum members.

You're funny. I haven't talked any trash thanks.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:14 PM
maxumII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
Your correct Matt doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground
You said that, not me.