Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-11-2009, 04:58 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

I wonder if Rogan will still be a Karo nuthugger now?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-11-2009, 05:41 AM
sasquatch
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
I wonder if Rogan will still be a Karo nuthugger now?
Doesn't Rogan like pills and stuff too?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-11-2009, 08:12 AM
GnP
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
man, this is a bad time for greg jacksons camp. first GSP greases, now karo gets caught using drugs. what's next, is rashad evans going to get caught using cocaine?
This must actually be a disappointment to some on here who would have you believe GSP is like a walking chemist. Strange he tests clean and no one mentions it
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasquatch
Doesn't Rogan like pills and stuff too?

Joe Rogan is a pot head...

which is why he isn't allowed in Canada.
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-11-2009, 11:35 AM
billwilliams70
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
No wonder he looked so out of it!
That's the fight that his mouthpiece kept falling out. I remember Rogan commenting on that quite frequently.

Later.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-11-2009, 01:11 PM
GroundNPound
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Karo is on his way out. He has issues.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-11-2009, 11:58 PM
timmyja
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Nick Diaz got screwed in his fight w/ Gomi when the W was changed to a NC. He only tested positive for pot! Just my opinion but 3 different kinds of painpills still in your system is WAY worse than blazing herb.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-12-2009, 12:25 AM
maxumII
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnP
This must actually be a disappointment to some on here who would have you believe GSP is like a walking chemist. Strange he tests clean and no one mentions it
That's because it doesn't matter to most people here. He could take a hot shower in between rounds while fighting (dominating) everyone who claimed he felt "slippery" and test negative to every drug made, and still get no respect. There will always be an excuse.

But the real answer that you will hear here is that he is taking drugs that they don't test for!!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-12-2009, 12:38 AM
Preach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxumII
That's because it doesn't matter to most people here. He could take a hot shower in between rounds while fighting (dominating) everyone who claimed he felt "slippery" and test negative to every drug made, and still get no respect. There will always be an excuse.

But the real answer that you will hear here is that he is taking drugs that they don't test for!!

1 So Matt is just making excuses ok whatever...
2. your correct he is taking something that they dont test or dont test properly for
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-12-2009, 01:08 AM
maxumII
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
1 So Matt is just making excuses ok whatever...
2. your correct he is taking something that they dont test or dont test properly for
1. I should have specified. I meant his fans will make excuses as to why his (GSP) opponent lost.

2. Why can't he be in the shape he is from hard work and talent alone? Are you saying it is impossible?

3. Speaking of their second fight ONLY, how was Matt able to tell if he was slippery or not? It was a stand up fight. This has been mentioned before, but I have yet to hear an answer.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.