Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-29-2009, 08:22 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
It could and should be that way


Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-29-2009, 08:45 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-29-2009, 09:12 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
For the record, I didn't mean to offend anybody with that...

it was just one of the first pictures to come back when I did an image search for "I Said No", and I just couldn't resist....
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-29-2009, 09:57 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
For the record, I didn't mean to offend anybody with that...

it was just one of the first pictures to come back when I did an image search for "I Said No", and I just couldn't resist....
Even a Roman Catholic would laugh at that me thinks
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-29-2009, 10:03 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Even a Roman Catholic would laugh at that me thinks
I'm not sure the Pope was too happy with that...
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-29-2009, 10:17 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I'm not sure the Pope was too happy with that...
Benedict would aggree...he's a strict conservative

He probably has a sense of humour, he does look like he laughs a lot, he probably has a very dry sense of humour, its common for his...erm...ethnicity.

Besides...I wont tell him, if you dont
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-29-2009, 10:32 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Benedict would aggree...he's a strict conservative

He probably has a sense of humour, he does look like he laughs a lot, he probably has a very dry sense of humour, its common for his...erm...ethnicity.

Besides...I wont tell him, if you dont
Oh God...

If I make it to the gates, Peter is gonna be holding a printout of that picture...then he is gonna take big rubber stamp and stamp DENIED right on it!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-29-2009, 11:07 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Oh God...
No...I'm just his Humble Servant
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-29-2009, 11:48 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
No...I'm just his Humble Servant
you're an ass!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-30-2009, 12:45 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
you're an ass!
I have one of them too
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.