Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 11-18-2009, 07:36 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessi View Post
I agree! I would never even wish it upon my own worst enemy! I have Crohn's Disease and it is not at all pleasant. I was diagnosed after I couldn't breath correctly one night. Matter of fact, I collapsed on the floor waving my hand to my husband. It was so strange...I mean my stomach was so swollen and I just couldn't get a deep enough breath in.

Anyway, my Crohn's progressed so much I had to have a resection surgery within a year. They removed about 10-12 inch of my small intestine and about 4 inches of my large. And things don't just stop there....Crohn's can cause a world of problems with almost every part of your body. I am only 28 and I have insulin dependant diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, problems with my eyes, and pretty much no immune system whatsoever! It really is a pain in the ass!!
O_O
Old 11-18-2009, 08:14 PM
Jason 16

Quote:
I agree! I would never even wish it upon my own worst enemy! I have Crohn's Disease and it is not at all pleasant. I was diagnosed after I couldn't breath correctly one night. Matter of fact, I collapsed on the floor waving my hand to my husband. It was so strange...I mean my stomach was so swollen and I just couldn't get a deep enough breath in.

Anyway, my Crohn's progressed so much I had to have a resection surgery within a year. They removed about 10-12 inch of my small intestine and about 4 inches of my large. And things don't just stop there....Crohn's can cause a world of problems with almost every part of your body. I am only 28 and I have insulin dependant diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, problems with my eyes, and pretty much no immune system whatsoever! It really is a pain in the ass!!
Old 11-18-2009, 08:36 PM

Quote:

Oh that's awful! Especially for someone so young when you expect to be relatively healthy :-(
Old 11-19-2009, 04:17 PM
Jessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
O_O
What is that suppossed to mean? Or do I even want to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Oh that's awful! Especially for someone so young when you expect to be relatively healthy :-(

I know!! At first it was really hard to accept, but it is what I was dealt. I no longer pity myself, instead I just carry on and live my life the way I have to and thank god that it is me and not my children that are sick. The hardest thing I think is my eating habits. I was a HUGE salad eater, but now I have to really limit it....grrrrrr.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:04 PM
County Mike

Quote:
O_O is the universal sign for "show us your boobs".
I'm not sure why Atomdanger posted that. He's some kind of perv or something.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:22 PM
Jessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Well that is definitely going to be a NEGATIVE.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:55 PM
atomdanger

Quote:

Thats just sort of my "wow" face.
Sorry?
Old 11-19-2009, 06:57 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
hahahahaha
Old 11-19-2009, 07:04 PM
Jessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
Thats just sort of my "wow" face.
Sorry?

No need to be sorry, just wasn't sure what you meant by it.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:06 PM
Jason 16

Quote:
lol wow great job trying to get him in trouble