Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 11-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Max

I dont think Hardy has a very good shot but he does posses the type of power that could KO GSP. In the end Hardy will get at least 5 chances to KO GSP so if he connects he could come away with the win.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:12 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
I want Rumble Johnson to put GSP to sleep.
I would want GSP to put Hardy to sleep tho.

man.. I would rather Serra win over Anthony Johnson... or at least both of them pound the crap out of each other and be out for MONTHS!!!!
Old 11-15-2009, 05:19 PM
donaldbreland

I still think Brown will be a very good match up for GSP. I also believe Brown shouldn't have lost the fight he lost in the UFC.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:35 PM
que

i could never see brown giving gsp any kind of trouble
Old 11-15-2009, 06:53 PM
Silverback

Matt or Mark, thats where my money would be. Love to see it.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:18 PM
hizo64

I think Dana was counting on Hardy winning, because he knows that a match with Hardy and GSP will have England going crazy. So its not about skill, its about selling PPVs, because lets face it, Hardy only has a punchers chance against GSP. Plus, would you really pay to see Mike Swick fight GSP?
Old 11-15-2009, 07:37 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
I want Rumble Johnson to put GSP to sleep.
I would want GSP to put Hardy to sleep tho.
and i want a new ferrari for my birthday....but i guess it doesn't hurt to dream in either case.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:34 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

How Ironic it would be if Dan Hardy got to a Title before the Beloved Michael Bisping That would be so increadibly funny from an English point of view.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:40 PM
Krupp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
How Ironic it would be if Dan Hardy got to a Title before the Beloved Michael Bisping That would be so increadibly funny from an English point of view.
Stranger things have happened.

And quite honestly, Rumble is the kind of fighter that has a chance to beat GSP. Will Rumble himself be the guy to do it? I don't think so...but he is the prototype that will beat GSP: KO power, good wrestling....a wrestler that's a knockout artist that can sprawl great will be the one to beat GSP from the top spot someday.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:31 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krupp View Post
Stranger things have happened.

And quite honestly, Rumble is the kind of fighter that has a chance to beat GSP. Will Rumble himself be the guy to do it? I don't think so...but he is the prototype that will beat GSP: KO power, good wrestling....a wrestler that's a knockout artist that can sprawl great will be the one to beat GSP from the top spot someday.
I think Dan Hardy might just pull it off...how bizzare would that be. I cant wait until GSP is...left lacking...so to speak

Infact...do you know...I actually dont have much love for any of the Belts at all. I hate BJ Penn, He's mean, he doesnt bother putting in effort, and he doesnt deseve what he's got. I dont like GSP, I think he has been known to cheat in matches, he copies what other people say, and the properganda surrounding him makes me spew, then there is Anderson Silva, who was fast tracked, and I was just warming to him when he decides he's bigger then the institution and puts on such a shyte performance for at least two, possibly three in a row, its disgraceful. Then there is Lyoto Machida, who I like, but who should have lost his belt to Rua, and that makes me mad and not want to be loyal to his reign...and finally, the former Professional Wrestler who shouldnt even be in the UFC never mind having a title...and cant defend because he's to sick to fight.

Yeah...Fine lot of "Champions" they got now. Who are they compared to Matt Hughes? Jens Pulver? Rich Franklin? Chuck Liddell? and Randy Couture?

Doesnt matter how much pure tallent they have...they just dont have what it takes to be Champions...and its very sad....what we need is a full night of upsets and to start over with decent people, decent tallent, and an end to those in power right now.