Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 11-12-2009, 03:39 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Default TUF 10.8 (Spoilers)

The chickens were hilarious! I was laughing just as hard as Team Rampage and Team Rashad.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:04 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

This is a BS decision! That fight was 19-19 with Round 1 going to Justin and Round 2 going to Nelson.

I think Wren would have got KTFO in round 3 though so it's probably a good thing it went this way, but it should have been a 3 round fight.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:17 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
This is a BS decision! That fight was 19-19 with Round 1 going to Justin and Round 2 going to Nelson.

I think Wren would have got KTFO in round 3 though so it's probably a good thing it went this way, but it should have been a 3 round fight.
Yep! I give round 1 to Wren and round 2 to Nelson! Although I think Roy would have koed Wren in the 3rd he should have been given a chance to try and win! Wren done better against Roy than Kimbo did!
Old 11-12-2009, 08:29 PM
Shoots like a girl

The chickens had me rollin! Not because it was a funny prank but because Rashad was laughing so hard! I agree that round 1 went to Justin and 2 to Roy, but Im really not sure Justin could go another round. He just looked exhausted!!!
Old 11-13-2009, 12:51 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

I just don't understand why so many of these guys show up to TUF and are out of shape. IMO, they should have to pass a physical training regimen to even be considered for the show. It would certainly make it more exciting for the fans.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:34 AM
County Mike

Quote:
I just don't understand why so many of these guys show up to TUF and are out of shape. IMO, they should have to pass a physical training regimen to even be considered for the show. It would certainly make it more exciting for the fans.
Great Idea! Tryouts should consist of some type of obstacle course they have to complete in X number of minutes, or be able to jump rope for at least 10 minutes straight. Something to show at least a basic level of conditioning.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:07 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

I have though seen worse fights from those that looked more Athletic! If some of those Body Builder types would have put that much work into a fight Dana would have talked about what a great fight it was!
Old 11-13-2009, 08:18 PM
Maglorius

I'm tired of the chubby kid winning and than talking like he actually put on a good fight. I liked hearing Dana tell him it was exciting to see him get beat up for the first round.
Old 11-13-2009, 08:21 PM
Maglorius

Quote:
The chickens were hilarious! I was laughing just as hard as Team Rampage and Team Rashad.
Rampage may not be a good coach, but he is funny.
Old 11-14-2009, 04:18 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maglorius View Post
Rampage may not be a good coach, but he is funny.
I don't think he's funny! Just a jerk! As for the Chubby thing I don't care what their physique is like! Their job is to fight and try and win! I don't watch MMA for a Bodybuilding contest. I watch MMA for the fights!