Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 11-13-2009, 01:15 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizo64 View Post
Dana is two faced, its sad, I wish he wasn't like that. He is an amazingly hard worker and I know he truly cares about the UFC, but I wish he wouldn't be so disrespectful.
Well put.

Far Beyond Driven indeed

Old 11-13-2009, 01:20 AM
hizo64

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Well put.

Far Beyond Driven indeed

Oh brother!! Me and Dime share the same birthday so I never forget about him!! When I was in my old band, we opened up for Hell Yeah! in El Paso for the 2008 LocoFest Show, and I got to meet Vinny and talk to him. Poor guy always has bodyguards and is always looking around with a scared look in his eyes.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:04 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizo64 View Post
Oh brother!! Me and Dime share the same birthday so I never forget about him!! When I was in my old band, we opened up for Hell Yeah! in El Paso for the 2008 LocoFest Show, and I got to meet Vinny and talk to him. Poor guy always has bodyguards and is always looking around with a scared look in his eyes.
Dude that is sick. I don't wanna de-rail the thread, so check your PM
Old 11-13-2009, 02:42 AM
MMeh

I'm actually pretty surprised Dana hasn't struck a U.S. deal with ESPN/ABC or NBC. MMA is hot right now, and the UFC is the flagship organization. Dana should be focusing on that rather than worrying about bad mouthing the competition.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:52 AM
Maldonado136

dana quote from 2006: "who the F*** is shogun?"

compare that to now. he did the same with wanderlei he talked tons of trash about him but you saw how excited he was when wanderlei signed that contract. a year ago dana said that urijah faber could knock kimbo out and now he acts like hes pretty good. if fedor were to sign with the ufc then dana would act like he is a superhero and praise his skills.
Old 11-13-2009, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
If nobody gave a [expletive], why does Dana continue to talk about him every day?
Exactly.
Old 11-13-2009, 07:28 AM
wpnsman2000

Default Really

Dana is just doing his job guys, being that he can't come out and say "Oh wow, did you see that Fedor fight it was awesome." Thats like Lebron who is sponsored by Nike coming out and saying dang those Reeboks that Allen Iverson is wearing is the shiznit! Its not going to happen...
Old 11-13-2009, 11:09 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpnsman2000 View Post
Dana is just doing his job guys, being that he can't come out and say "Oh wow, did you see that Fedor fight it was awesome." Thats like Lebron who is sponsored by Nike coming out and saying dang those Reeboks that Allen Iverson is wearing is the shiznit! Its not going to happen...
I don't think anyone expects him to praise Fedor.

We were just laughing about how ironic it is that he say that no one cares about Fedor yet HE is talking about Fedor every single day. Apparently someone does care.
Old 11-13-2009, 05:33 PM
wpnsman2000

Default I agree

If you follow MMA you somewhat care about Fedor. Unlike most of my friends at work I'm not a big fan of his, really nothing against him as he is a superb fighter, but I suppose someone has to go against the grain....

I'm not trying to start a flaming war but I really don't think IF he gets on the ground w/ Brock he would survive any longer then Mir did in the 2nd fight... That being said, Brock would most definitely have his hands full slipping Fedors perfectly placed punches....
Old 11-13-2009, 06:00 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpnsman2000 View Post
If you follow MMA you somewhat care about Fedor. Unlike most of my friends at work I'm not a big fan of his, really nothing against him as he is a superb fighter, but I suppose someone has to go against the grain....

I'm not trying to start a flaming war but I really don't think IF he gets on the ground w/ Brock he would survive any longer then Mir did in the 2nd fight... That being said, Brock would most definitely have his hands full slipping Fedors perfectly placed punches....

Brett Rogers = Snack
Andrie = Lunch
Brock= Thanksgiving Dinner

And I don't see that Brett did better than Andrei. He lasted longer.. and got one good punch in.. Andrei could have won that fight....

I am a fan of Dana, but not his mouth.. I am a huge fan of the UFC... But the UFC HW champ is no where near as good as the "WAMMA" (what a joke the belt is) Champ.