Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 02-12-2009, 11:31 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
i'm defending him because i think he's a good person deep down inside. he's just been really misguided in life and because of that, you have, well, WAR Machine.

i look at him and i just feel he's really hurting and wants help but just doesn't know how to go about getting it.
not like you to be so sensative Andreas
Old 02-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Old 02-12-2009, 11:38 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I know! A new side to Goat! What a turn on!

Old 02-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Hughes_GOAT

War machine:

"In the beginning of my career it was brought to my attention (by some ignorant advisors, which I now realize) that my image as a professional fighter is more marketable if I am controversial. Controversy does grab attention. Part of creating that controversy is consistently saying things in a public format that I know will cause a reaction. Along with my loyal fans, I know that part of my popularity as a fighter is that people want to see me get my ass kicked. I knew that my Obama bulletin would gain me more fans as well as make a lot more people hate me and that was exactly the reaction I was going for. Obama is one of the most loved people in the country right now.

Once I thought it through, it was too late."
Old 02-12-2009, 11:41 PM
Hughes_GOAT

i have a soft side for people who are emotionally troubled.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:43 PM
Hughes_GOAT

with that said, i found this funny.

Snore Machine:

Old 02-13-2009, 12:25 AM

Quote:
i have a soft side for people who are emotionally troubled.
Well, then, you're probably going to be a marshmallow 'cause this sport seems to be a draw for some "emotionally" troubled (maybe even "disturbed") young men. E.g., Chris Leben, Junie and War Machine just to name a few.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:31 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
Well, then, you're probably going to be a marshmallow 'cause this sport seems to be a draw for some "emotionally" troubled (maybe even "disturbed") young men. E.g., Chris Leben, Junie and War Machine just to name a few.
i like those guys actually. Leben has improved most but that's because he's been around longer. i can see those other guys doing the same thing....maybe?
Old 02-13-2009, 02:08 AM

Quote:
i like those guys actually. Leben has improved most but that's because he's been around longer. i can see those other guys doing the same thing....maybe?
I guess only time will tell. I truly hope they can get their acts together before they totally derail.

I can totally feel for them (the 3 mentioned), them coming from a lousy home life, but at some point, as an adult, you decide if you're going to stay that course or change it. It's up to them now.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:24 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
I guess only time will tell. I truly hope they can get their acts together before they totally derail.

I can totally feel for them (the 3 mentioned), them coming from a lousy home life, but at some point, as an adult, you decide if you're going to stay that course or change it. It's up to them now.
it's up to them to a point. just because they may think they're fine, doesn't mean they are. it helps if they have support from people that can see they possibly need help and to then help them get it. i don't know if they have that?