Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-01-2009, 05:12 PM
donaldbreland
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I also think Fedor is scared to fight anyone in the UFC. Look what the rest of the pride guys has done. CC = losing. W. Silva= losing. Rampage= quitter. The only one that has done anything is Henderson. I do not think Fedor will fight the best fighters in the world because he's wanting to put a stamp on his legacy. I think many of you are under estimating Rogers as well. It's going to be a lot closer than you think.

Last edited by donaldbreland; 11-01-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-01-2009, 05:13 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldbreland View Post
I think the top 5 are Brock (only because he's the champ), Carwin, Nog, Coture and Herring.

Ok, Brock and Carwin, fair...

Fedor has 2 wins over Nog.
Couture is 46 and hasn't had a win in 2 years.
HH? Really? HH over Cain, or Dos Santos?
Fine.... but HH's last win worth talking about was in 2006.
and since he has only managed to gain 2 decision wins, and 3 losses.
So... what have you seen in Fedor's game that makes you really interested in him fighting these guys?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-01-2009, 05:15 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldbreland View Post
I also think Fedor is scared to fight anyone in the UFC. Look what the rest of the pride guys has done. CC = sucks. W. Silva= sucks. Rampage= quitter. The only one that has done anything is Henderson. I do not think Fedor will fight the best fighters in the world because he's wanting to put a stamp on his legacy. I think many of you are under estimating Rogers as well. It's going to be a lot closer than you think.

I like how you say Rampage = Quitter, he became champion.
So did AS...
CC and WS are nearing the ends of their career,
just the fact that you would say they suck shows what sort of fan you are,
those are two legends, get some respect.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-01-2009, 05:25 PM
donaldbreland
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

actually you are right. I didnt mean to put that they suck like that. I think CC is a very good fighter and still could go over to strikeforce and do great. so I will give you credit for me saying that he sucks. I train as well and I did not respect fighter until i started getting my butt kicked by the workout. So for that I am man enough to say I am sorry. as far as Rampage I am just a little ticked at him because after watching TUF I wanted to see Rashad and him fight. so please forgive me for that.
I think Fdor is an amazing fighter with tons of talent but I think his days are numbered for being known as the best. there is one thing Rogers has going for him. He cares about winning so bad that he needs to showcase who he is and if he beats Fedor he will be known worldwide and people will respect him. Fedor on the other hand is known for being the best. I do not think Fedor will train as hard for this fight as he would if he was fighting someone like Tim Sylvia or Barnett. I can't wait to watch this fight and soon you will say that dang ole Donald was right. heck he might be a little controversial at times but for once he was right. lol. Please don't take offense to me guys. I am a big supporter of under dogs.
Just like Forest against Rampage. Forest against Shogun. I thought Forest was over looked by both of them and Forest beat them.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-01-2009, 06:38 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldbreland View Post
actually you are right. I didnt mean to put that they suck like that. I think CC is a very good fighter and still could go over to strikeforce and do great. so I will give you credit for me saying that he sucks. I train as well and I did not respect fighter until i started getting my butt kicked by the workout. So for that I am man enough to say I am sorry. as far as Rampage I am just a little ticked at him because after watching TUF I wanted to see Rashad and him fight. so please forgive me for that.
I think Fdor is an amazing fighter with tons of talent but I think his days are numbered for being known as the best. there is one thing Rogers has going for him. He cares about winning so bad that he needs to showcase who he is and if he beats Fedor he will be known worldwide and people will respect him. Fedor on the other hand is known for being the best. I do not think Fedor will train as hard for this fight as he would if he was fighting someone like Tim Sylvia or Barnett. I can't wait to watch this fight and soon you will say that dang ole Donald was right. heck he might be a little controversial at times but for once he was right. lol. Please don't take offense to me guys. I am a big supporter of under dogs.
Just like Forest against Rampage. Forest against Shogun. I thought Forest was over looked by both of them and Forest beat them.
Oh its cool, I just get snappy about Wandy haha
The guy is incredible, and my favorite fighter of all time.

I think Fedor is hurting his "legacy" with fans by not coming to the states,
i do, the UFC is THE league for MMA, but for some reason I do not think he cares.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-01-2009, 06:46 PM
donaldbreland
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I like Wandy as well. I still am willing to bet a Pepsi on the Fedor fight. I would be willing to bet 5 people. I have a construction company and we don't bet money anymore because of our sucky laws in South Carolina so we bet Pepsi.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-01-2009, 06:47 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldbreland View Post
I like Wandy as well. I still am willing to bet a Pepsi on the Fedor fight. I would be willing to bet 5 people. I have a construction company and we don't bet money anymore because of our sucky laws in South Carolina so we bet Pepsi.
Laws?
Wait... you can't bet in that state? or?

haha I would love to bet a pepsi with you on here,
it would be fun to mail somebody a pepsi for a bet.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-01-2009, 06:51 PM
donaldbreland
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Lets do it. I bet it would be the first Pepsi bet on a Forum. Anywhere. lol
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-01-2009, 06:53 PM
donaldbreland
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Quote:
Laws?
Wait... you can't bet in that state? or?

haha I would love to bet a pepsi with you on here,
it would be fun to mail somebody a pepsi for a bet.
I live in a blue law state that will not allow you to bet money. The cops busted a house not too long ago where some guys were playing poker and making friendly wagers. Nothing huge. Well the cops busted them and they are paying big fines.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-01-2009, 07:18 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldbreland View Post
I live in a blue law state that will not allow you to bet money. The cops busted a house not too long ago where some guys were playing poker and making friendly wagers. Nothing huge. Well the cops busted them and they are paying big fines.
Wow
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.