Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 11-02-2009, 12:56 PM
GnP

Default UK based fans help needed

Obviously people from anywhere are welcome to post .

However I am based in the UK and am currently in the process of starting a small/local MMA promotion. This is as a result of fighting in local shows for years, there are several things that I think could be done better or just included in the show to start with. My idea is to promote as much young MMA talent as possible with the fighters earning as much as is possible from a local show no more semi pro fighters fighting for free etc etc. Most of the profits then left will go to local charities so this is not being set up as some long term plan to make me mega money in any way shape or form.

What I am getting round to however long winded it may be is of the local shows you have seen what did you like? What didn’t you like. Those of you that fight what do you want from a promotion and how would you like to be treated and if anyone is interested in getting involved in anyway feel free to contact me.

Hope this all makes sense as I seem to have done a lot of rambling

Also any suggestions for a name would be greatly apreciated, if I choose your name you van have free tickets to the first event

Last edited by GnP; 11-02-2009 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Missed some out