Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 11-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Ergo...simply expand the union to cover the whole world....and suddenly its not unconstitutional at all...its expected
First of all there is nothing simple about it. Secondly I'm not sure that this Copenhagen treaty will ensure our expansion. With a crumbling American economy what will America have to offer the world? Besides that coalescence of nations would be almost akin to the Tower of Babel. All nations united as one single one, devoid of the need for God?

Of course you scoff at the premise of the end times don't you? Frankly I hope this all happens, maybe it will usher in the return of Christ

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 11-02-2009, 01:23 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
First of all there is nothing simple about it. Secondly I'm not sure that this Copenhagen treaty will ensure our expansion. With a crumbling American economy what will America have to offer the world? Besides that coalescence of nations would be almost akin to the Tower of Babel. All nations united as one single one, devoid of the need for God?

Of course you scoff at the premise of the end times don't you? Frankly I hope this all happens, maybe it will usher in the return of Christ
No I dont Scoff at all. I just know sooner or later this World Government WILL happen. You guys all act as if you can stop it or delay it by saying its a bad thing, not a clever idea, etc.

But GOD has chosen this. It will happen...if not under this Copenhagan Treaty (of which I know nothing about admittedly) it will under another. The point is, I highly doubt that any World Government of this day and age would work. We havent the ground swell for unity that is needed, the United Nations has prooved that

BUT

If this World Government is to start within my lifetime (remember, this world Government might rule the earth for centuries before the Anti-Christ comes...you dont know how long a Government might stay out of that level of deep corruption...for all you know, this Treaty creats an immaculate World Government that rules for thousands of years BEFORE turning sour. Now. I am guessing the Anti Christ doesnt CREATE the Government...Evil uses, it doesnt usually make something out of nothing, it takes something and changes it slightly...thats how it works, it doesnt really have the power to create, only to corrupt...ergo, before this World Government is Corrupted, it must exist...

Now I'm thinking at present there are three options for rule. The Orient, some resurgence of Communism driven by sheer man power and opporated from Russia, China, Japan etc...Sorry...I dont want that. The next option I see is a Federal Europe, something dangerously close to happening, something thats been moving for twenty years without people taking much notice...Are you Kidding? Angela Mirkle is a German, and we've had enough of that to last a life time, Sarkozy is French...over my dead body would he be incharge of Europe...and then there is Tony Blair...whose already played a part in ruining the first decade of the new millenia, his time has past

That leaves only one other possibility. Life under some kinda imperial Americanism.

Yes...Not bad, I could certainly live with that
Old 11-02-2009, 03:30 PM
eric84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
No I dont Scoff at all. I just know sooner or later this World Government WILL happen. You guys all act as if you can stop it or delay it by saying its a bad thing, not a clever idea, etc.

But GOD has chosen this. It will happen...if not under this Copenhagan Treaty (of which I know nothing about admittedly) it will under another. The point is, I highly doubt that any World Government of this day and age would work. We havent the ground swell for unity that is needed, the United Nations has prooved that

BUT

If this World Government is to start within my lifetime (remember, this world Government might rule the earth for centuries before the Anti-Christ comes...you dont know how long a Government might stay out of that level of deep corruption...for all you know, this Treaty creats an immaculate World Government that rules for thousands of years BEFORE turning sour. Now. I am guessing the Anti Christ doesnt CREATE the Government...Evil uses, it doesnt usually make something out of nothing, it takes something and changes it slightly...thats how it works, it doesnt really have the power to create, only to corrupt...ergo, before this World Government is Corrupted, it must exist...

Now I'm thinking at present there are three options for rule. The Orient, some resurgence of Communism driven by sheer man power and opporated from Russia, China, Japan etc...Sorry...I dont want that. The next option I see is a Federal Europe, something dangerously close to happening, something thats been moving for twenty years without people taking much notice...Are you Kidding? Angela Mirkle is a German, and we've had enough of that to last a life time, Sarkozy is French...over my dead body would he be incharge of Europe...and then there is Tony Blair...whose already played a part in ruining the first decade of the new millenia, his time has past

That leaves only one other possibility. Life under some kinda imperial Americanism.

Yes...Not bad, I could certainly live with that

We know the world will be full of wickedness, does that mean we should sit idly by and let it? We should do all we can to uphold our beliefs, regardless if we think no matter what we do it won't effect it. Unless God commanded us to create a world government(which he did not), we have every right to keep it from happening, and perhaps it's even our duty to. Also I'm curious as to what scriptures you look for having a world government, not saying it isn't there, but I've seen a lot of different ones people use concerning this topic.

In the world today, I don't see a world government being possible, but you never know what will happen in a few years, especially with how downhill things have been going.