Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 10-31-2009, 01:23 AM

Default Is Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMe5dOgbu40

has anyone else heard of this?

what do you think
Old 10-31-2009, 01:31 AM
donaldbreland

I think Americans are getting tired of him. I think it's a matter of time before he gets impeached. He's going against everything our forefathers died for. Please people stand up and open your freaking eyes.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:04 PM
Conrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldbreland View Post
I think Americans are getting tired of him. I think it's a matter of time before he gets impeached. He's going against everything our forefathers died for. Please people stand up and open your freaking eyes.
Too bad we've forgotten what impeachment is. Many think it's a automatic removal from office. All it is in reality is being charged with a crime. We can already impeach him for overstepping his Constitutional boundaries. However, the body that does the impeachment proceedings holds a vested interest in him doing so because they do the same thing. In reality, impeach them all.

I just got a letter from my federal congresswoman talking abou the people-meeting tour she went on during the August break, as if it were a success. In fact, she canceled many of her appearances after walking out on one where people were egging her to talk louder so that the audience could hear. She wanted one-on-one conversations, but was in front of a crowd, so that was her excuse to leave and cancel a schedule. The she writes these lies in her newsletters? She's already voted to approve unconstitutional laws while telling me, in particular, that she would uphold the constitution. Obama isn't the only problem, nor is the Constitution-based system. It's a whole series of abusers. My congresswoman is only one example.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:15 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMe5dOgbu40

has anyone else heard of this?

what do you think

The Post-Modern British have always been better at Interpreting The American Constitution then the Post-Modern Americans, because The Post Modern British live in a world that the Post Modern Americans have been saved from by the very formation of that Constitution...which was nothing short of a Counter Culture from Pre-Enlightenment Americans, against Pre Enlightenment British.

However, I've never even heard of this treaty before, and he sounds like he has an agenda that he is appealing to the American people to halt. I would not take his word on this, but rather look into the treaty itself. My guess is this has nothing to do with any world government, and its probably a treaty that America can break anytime it wants to without fear...after all...if the world depends on American money...who pray tell is incharge? all she need do is threaten not to pay

what is so wrong about a world Government IF that world Government is essentially The Federal Government of The United States? Is that not a good thing? Perhaps sigining the document wont take power away from the US...but in essence, give MORE power to the US.

Besides...everyone knows the US is part of the UN...ergo she has already both extended and given up certain powers...the laugh is of course, all these "world Governments" are powerless to enforce anything..so it doesnt matter what she joins or signs up for...at best she uses these things to advance HER cause...and when they dont suit her...she ignores them and does what she likes anyway..

If I was you...i'd be more worried about The Lisbon Treaty...that Europe is about to Ratify...because it demands a "president of Europe" and guess who want that position...anyone hear remember Tony Blair??

oh yes he does...
Old 11-01-2009, 03:31 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
what is so wrong about a world Government IF that world Government is essentially The Federal Government of The United States? Is that not a good thing? Perhaps sigining the document wont take power away from the US...but in essence, give MORE power to the US.
The problem with a world government and America is it will usurp the American Constitution. And who will be elected to lead this world government?

Sounds like these events are unfolding into Biblical prophecy quite nicely.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 11-01-2009, 04:05 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
The problem with a world government and America is it will usurp the American Constitution. And who will be elected to lead this world government?

Sounds like these events are unfolding into Biblical prophecy quite nicely.
Its not unconstitutional for The American Government to rule the World. Its unconstitutional for the American Government to be rulled by a Higher Government...but if that higher Government is simply lifting the US Government and putting it incharge of more land...effectively the rest of the World would simply be extra states in the Union. Thus...rather then the World Rulling America, America would rule the world...and whilst its not something your forefathers ever had in mind...it couldnt be classed unconstitutional could it?

Not if the President of the United States, and President of The World Government ARE THE SAME because the United States Government IS or Becomes the World Government...it would simply be an expansion of the US Government and that is allowed...or else the US wouldnt allow additions to the Union...and it does!

Ergo...simply expand the union to cover the whole world....and suddenly its not unconstitutional at all...its expected

Old 11-01-2009, 04:34 PM
Administrator

Quote:
The Post-Modern British have always been better at Interpreting The American Constitution then the Post-Modern Americans, because The Post Modern British live in a world that the Post Modern Americans have been saved from by the very formation of that Constitution...which was nothing short of a Counter Culture from Pre-Enlightenment Americans, against Pre Enlightenment British.

However, I've never even heard of this treaty before, and he sounds like he has an agenda that he is appealing to the American people to halt. I would not take his word on this, but rather look into the treaty itself. My guess is this has nothing to do with any world government, and its probably a treaty that America can break anytime it wants to without fear...after all...if the world depends on American money...who pray tell is incharge? all she need do is threaten not to pay

Besides...everyone knows the US is part of the UN...ergo she has already both extended and given up certain powers...the laugh is of course, all these "world Governments" are powerless to enforce anything..so it doesnt matter what she joins or signs up for...at best she uses these things to advance HER cause...and when they dont suit her...she ignores them and does what she likes anyway..

If I was you...i'd be more worried about The Lisbon Treaty...that Europe is about to Ratify...because it demands a "president of Europe" and guess who want that position...anyone hear remember Tony Blair??

oh yes he does...
Quote:
Its not unconstitutional for The American Government to rule the World. Its unconstitutional for the American Government to be rulled by a Higher Government...but if that higher Government is simply lifting the US Government and putting it incharge of more land...effectively the rest of the World would simply be extra states in the Union. Thus...rather then the World Rulling America, America would rule the world...and whilst its not something your forefathers ever had in mind...it couldnt be classed unconstitutional could it?

Not if the President of the United States, and President of The World Government ARE THE SAME because the United States Government IS or Becomes the World Government...it would simply be an expansion of the US Government and that is allowed...or else the US wouldnt allow additions to the Union...and it does!

Ergo...simply expand the union to cover the whole world....and suddenly its not unconstitutional at all...its expected

The problem is that ALL human government is evil. The Founding Fathers understood this and anyone who puts trust in the government or governing officials is an idiot. Period.

The Constitution was put in place to limit and restrict government power and the America that exists today is an abomination compared to what the Founding Fathers envisioned.

GOD is the source of human freedom and only when the citizens have more power than their own government can anyone be free. A one-world government will be evil and will strip everyone of their liberty.

If a nation has a tyrannical government, then it's people can always escape and flee to a better country with more freedom. However, if the world government is tyrannical (which it will be), then it's not so easy to flee to a less tyrannical planet. So, a one-world, human-run government (regardless of the form it takes) is a very, VERY bad idea.

Unfortunately, once the US is committed to something like this, it will take another world war for us to win our freedom again. But don't think that we Americans would hesitate to fight and kill to get that freedom back.
Old 11-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
The problem is that ALL human government is evil. The Founding Fathers understood this and anyone who puts trust in the government or governing officials is an idiot. Period.

The Constitution was put in place to limit and restrict government power and the America that exists today is an abomination compared to what the Founding Fathers envisioned.

GOD is the source of human freedom and only when the citizens have more power than their own government can anyone be free. A one-world government will be evil and will strip everyone of their liberty.

If a nation has a tyrannical government, then it's people can always escape and flee to a better country with more freedom. However, if the world government is tyrannical (which it will be), then it's not so easy to flee to a less tyrannical planet. So, a one-world, human-run government (regardless of the form it takes) is a very, VERY bad idea.

Unfortunately, once the US is committed to something like this, it will take another world war for us to win our freedom again. But don't think that we Americans would hesitate to fight and kill to get that freedom back.
Abomination? Are you certain of that. Unexpected...but unwanted?? Even by Lincolns time, and I truely class him as the last of the Consitutional Presidents that at least I've heard of, The United States was more then just thirteen Collonial outposts in a power sharing deal. At least at the Civil War you can say that America had not lost her Christian Light at Administrational Level

Of Course I heed the Revelational Warning...but let us be matter of fact for a moment, the happenings contained in that Prophecy are non negotiable. Whatever we think is right and good...a World Government WILL and MUST come into being, it is the Viechal through which GOD allows the Devil to corrupt the world, in person, during the Tribulation. But lets also be assured that its highly unlikely that the devil will appear the moment the Government is established...and then you have to define what a world government is

Some people say the United Nations IS a world Government...it certainly is the vast majority of nations working as a collective and issuing law. Some people say that the Financial System is a more subtle form of Government...did you not read what I put about Europe?

Twenty Years ago Margaret Thatcher stood on the Floor of the Commons and talked about "the back door to Federal Europe" Less the twenty years later There is a Union of States, that already partly dictates law at a country level, there is a sigle currency for most of Europe...and now an unpopular Treaty already dropped by Ireland...and illegaly revoted on, without the use of a Referendum...wants to set up a Permanent President of Europe...and Barring France...who do you suppose they want to get that office?

A Man who singlehandedly was responsible for an illigitamate war. A man who is possibly involved in the murder of a Scientist, a Man who was forced out of office, a man who The Americans now want to avoid, hence sending their own Envoy to the Middle East, A man whose official corrupt Government doesnt finish its term with an unellected Prime Minister, Who incidently was the Treasurer for a decade before a reccession that has seen us worse hit then the country of origin! a Government accused of Corruption on a Financial Level which is about to bring on prosecutions.

...and you want to talk to me about the Evils of Government?

Forgive me, but know that this world Government is going to happen. Rather it begin under American Regieme then a European...or GOD forbid, Oriental one.

...and you, the minority can fight all you like against its formation...but GOD has already said that it will happen. You CANT stop it, it is written in Scripture that the Anti-Christ will make such insitution his home...and thats at GODs behest...its non-negotiatable...so you fight all you want Mr Rosario...but GOD wills this insitution...or something like it, ergo...even with your freedom to bear arms, you will fail.

The only way to influence these organizations, is from the inside....I dont see you becoming a politician to stave off the End Times...so I guess thats settled. World Government it will be.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:52 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
The problem is that ALL human government is evil.
Sadly ours has been evil since day one lol
Old 11-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
Sadly ours has been evil since day one lol
I dont believe that. I believe that you were fine at least as long as up to the Civil War...after that, I dont know enough about American History to say.

I dont think all Government is Evil...I just think All Governments are open to corruption, like every single institution