Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 10-29-2009, 05:18 AM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
You don't like it, then go take his job
I will be glad to judge a UFC fight, show me where to sign up.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:19 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
yeah, does he have a boxing background?
Umm yeah..

and people who say Cecil judges every fight like a Boxing match are talking nonsense. The guy is just as blind when he judges Boxing as when he judges MMA.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:22 AM
Max

Quote:
yeah, does he have a boxing background?
i think its Karate and Kick Boxing
Old 10-29-2009, 05:23 AM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake View Post
Umm yeah..

and people who say Cecil judges every fight like a Boxing match are talking nonsense. The guy is just as blind when he judges Boxing as when he judges MMA.
he is just looking for who controls the grappling in boxing matches
Old 10-29-2009, 05:34 AM
logrus

Quote:
Its a discussion forum, we discuss things.
If you don't like it, don't come on here.
Then discuss instead of cut and pasting, after a day your repetitive. Besides I can't even call what your pasting as a discussion.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:35 AM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
I will be glad to judge a UFC fight, show me where to sign up.
Cool, then they can cry about everything you call. Rua vs Machida would have been 2 to your 1 still and everyone would be crying how suck arse you were at judging cause the other 2 got it right lmao.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:43 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

What I find most hilarious about this whole situation is how so many people became educated overnight.

While there is still a strong majority of people who believe Shogun won, including myself, it seems like a lot more people are starting to defend the decision. It's almost as if some people just do it for the sake of arguing.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:48 AM
Max

Quote:
What I find most hilarious about this whole situation is how so many people became educated overnight.

While there is still a strong majority of people who believe Shogun won, including myself, it seems like a lot more people are starting to defend the decision. It's almost as if some people just do it for the sake of arguing.
see its like this. What everyone knew what the UFC was the real MMA fans watched PRIDE. Now that everyone says Rua won the real MMA fans think Machida won.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:48 AM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
Cool, then they can cry about everything you call. Rua vs Machida would have been 2 to your 1 still and everyone would be crying how suck arse you were at judging cause the other 2 got it right lmao.
um no, everyone would be like "damn, that Max guys knows what he is talking about and those other 2 judges suck. I think I will let him have my hot daughter (as long as she is over 18)"

thats how it would go if I were a judge
Old 10-29-2009, 05:50 AM
logrus

Quote:

Actually I am more irritated that 3 judges called it for MAchida and the only one being hung out to dry is Cecil. Hell he might have called the match like a blind man, but atleast he is giving you his assessment of the fight and why he scored it how he did. Nobody si attacking the other 2 judges who scored it for Machida.

One said it was close and it was the little things that won Machida the round. What little things? Why is nobody going crazy over that comment.

People argue more thrown must mean win, in combat sports that sometimes doesnt mean a victory. More landed is the same thing. You a boxing fan, you know this is the case from time to time.