Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #111  
Old 11-02-2009, 03:29 AM
Max
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
The other two didn't feel the need to defend their decision.
exactly, and when someone asks why I did not blast them its because they gave me nothing to blast. they kept their mouths shut and that was the best thing for them to do.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 11-02-2009, 02:10 PM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
exactly, and when someone asks why I did not blast them its because they gave me nothing to blast. they kept their mouths shut and that was the best thing for them to do.
Actually

“It was a matter of each round being won on maybe one or two little things,” Hamilton said following the fight. “There was no sustained action by anybody in that fight. There were no combinations thrown. It was always one punch, one kick. So you look at it and say, ‘What was effective in that fight? What was effective in that round?’ Based on that, somebody wins the round.”

Still sure bout that, What little things won that fight for MAchida Max? Atom??
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 11-02-2009, 03:16 PM
Max
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
Actually

“It was a matter of each round being won on maybe one or two little things,” Hamilton said following the fight. “There was no sustained action by anybody in that fight. There were no combinations thrown. It was always one punch, one kick. So you look at it and say, ‘What was effective in that fight? What was effective in that round?’ Based on that, somebody wins the round.”

Still sure bout that, What little things won that fight for MAchida Max? Atom??
I have no idea what he saw, I didnt see it though. I will say this though, I have no idea haw Hamilton gave round 4 to Machida. Machida landed 3 strikes (according to fight metric) and even Peoples gave round 4 to Shogun. If you ask me I think Hamilton went and got a drink during round 4.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 11-02-2009, 04:14 PM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
I have no idea what he saw, I didnt see it though. I will say this though, I have no idea haw Hamilton gave round 4 to Machida. Machida landed 3 strikes (according to fight metric) and even Peoples gave round 4 to Shogun. If you ask me I think Hamilton went and got a drink during round 4.
and the new forum champion, LOGRUS!!!

Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 11-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Max
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
and the new forum champion, LOGRUS!!!

I dont know if i would go as far as to say you are the new forum champ but I will give you a round
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 11-02-2009, 04:57 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
Actually

“It was a matter of each round being won on maybe one or two little things,” Hamilton said following the fight. “There was no sustained action by anybody in that fight. There were no combinations thrown. It was always one punch, one kick. So you look at it and say, ‘What was effective in that fight? What was effective in that round?’ Based on that, somebody wins the round.”

Still sure bout that, What little things won that fight for MAchida Max? Atom??
Still sure about what?
Him speaking out? I hadn't seen that until now,
but he didn't tell me to GO TO HELL like Peoples did lol
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.