Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-10-2009, 12:16 PM
GroundNPound

Great move. It will just add to his already great training. Notice how BJ Penn never does this.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:29 AM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
I wonder if GSP will teach KenFlo how to hide vaseline on the skin.
I know of some people that put a cream on that soaks into there skin and you wouldnt know the diffrence untill he starts sweating and then it comes to the surface and than your slick as heck .
Old 02-11-2009, 05:11 PM
Preach

I will save Kenflo some time and money and he wont even have to get with GSP.. Take HGH and rub yourself down with Vaseline.. Thats all GSP does anyway
Old 02-11-2009, 05:14 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
I will save Kenflo some time and money and he wont even have to get with GSP.. Take HGH and rub yourself down with Vaseline.. Thats all GSP does anyway
LOL .. i love bitter bj penn fans .. people talk about fedor and gsp having bad nuthuggers, but fans like this of bj are the bottom of the barrell .. LOL ...
Old 02-12-2009, 12:31 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Kenny doesn't have 30 pounds on BJ. Kenny doesn't have any wrestling skills, he isn't as strong as BJ. come on, Kenny Florian is overrated. BJ is at his best at 155. he moved up to 170 because he knows no one at 155 can beat him.

"he's on drugs." _Lauzon on Kenny thinking he can beat BJ.

Last edited by Hughes_GOAT; 02-12-2009 at 02:53 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:30 AM

Cant wait to see Bj run his mouth then get owned again.

Hopefully he does give up and quit after getting owned by the flo.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:53 AM
Hughes_GOAT

"I think he’s on drugs. Kenny trained in Hilo before I did and I got to talk to a bunch of guys out there to see what they thought I did compared to what he did. From what I understand, Kenny didn’t like to spar or do any type of kickboxing because he didn’t like getting hit. BJ and everyone over there was beating him up on his feet and on the ground? There’s no way. BJ won the world championships without having a single point scored on him. In my fight against Kenny I did a thousand-a million times better than I ever did on my best day against BJ.”

OMG, BJ killed Kenny, LOL
Old 02-12-2009, 12:30 PM
GroundNPound

This goes along perfectly with the accusations that Penn is making about Florian tipping him off in an email that GSP would be greasing. So Kenny would tip off BJ and then go train with the guy he is snitching on....riiiiight.

Kenny just needs to survive the first 2 rounds in this fight and I think he can take it. Tough fight but I think Florian has a good chance. He's definitely hungrier than Penn.

I also love how if Penn beat GSP he was going to retire but now he'll fight "10 more years". This guy is not right in the head.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Crisco

Bj fans are the funny

On a side not Kflo has a good shot come round 4 anytime before that and Bj will own him like a slave.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:41 PM
TDPARKASH

I realize this is a sarcastic statement, but one thing fans should not forgot. Whether GSP knew what his corner had intentionally or unintentionally done, his dominance can not be denied. I don't think any of GSP's fights would have been different if vaselien was not allowed in the ring. There is no proof about HGH and he already tested clean for steriods.

I am a GSP fan, and am on the fence about how much he knew or his corner knew, until a full investigation by the NSAC is complete. But, nobody at all should deny that he may go down as one of the dominant fighters the UFC has ever seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach