Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-09-2009, 07:09 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
So what's the difference between MySpace and Facebook? And are there any fake Matt Hughes accounts on Facebook?

Just FYI, Matt doesn't have a Facebook account, so anyone on there claiming to be him is a fake.
facebook is more for friends and its easier to network with them, myspace is better for bands, celebs, stuff like that...facebook has more apps also and it is pretty easy to advertise(just start a group and invite ppl)
Old 02-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
Moose,
I've gotten more old friends join up in the last month than in the whole time I've been on there. I think Facebook is growing. Myspace is definitely starting to decline. IMO
It's getting more oldish folks and kids. I miss the old days when it was purely a college thing.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Blmfighter

I just started a Facebook, my wife wanted me to get one. If you wanted to post your ID for Facebook or Myspace I would like to add you all has friends.

Moose are you training MMA? You should come with me to train.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blmfighter
I just started a Facebook, my wife wanted me to get one. If you wanted to post your ID for Facebook or Myspace I would like to add you all has friends.

Moose are you training MMA? You should come with me to train.
I'll PM you my name. Training with you sounds fun, and I'll definitely look into that, over this winter, I've been doing a lot of running and getting into good shape, so I'd love to show it off sometime
Old 02-09-2009, 09:18 PM
County Mike

Pretty sure I'm the only "Mike Everland" on Facebook. Feel free to send add requests but don't stare at my nude photos you pervs.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:43 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose
Lot more promotions, bands, kids, pedophiles, and overall bad design on MySpace. Facebook is starting to die though, in my opinion, it's not as hoppin as it used to be.
Yeah, the myspace music thing is HUGE for myspace.
Its a great way to find new bands, shows, promote your band, event, etc..
Old 02-09-2009, 09:45 PM
atomdanger

eff it, my phone has a facebook application, im signing up
Old 02-09-2009, 11:43 PM
SteveT

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
Pretty sure I'm the only "Mike Everland" on Facebook. Feel free to send add requests but don't stare at my nude photos you pervs.
lol there's two of you

not that I checked or anything
Old 02-10-2009, 12:35 AM

I loathe myspace. There's always some awful music that the person has chosen blasting on my speakers that I have to turn off. There are things flashing and sparkling all over the screen from crap friends have posted that lags up the computer and makes it hard to read ontop of the bright or too dark colors people pick. Way too many advertisements, etc. It's just overall annoying lol.

I've found my friends facebook sites are rather nice. There aren't a ton of advertisements or logo feces spread everywhere. No annoying music. Though facebooks new design isn't as nice as its older one.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:49 AM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT
lol there's two of you

not that I checked or anything
Really? I'll have to look myself up and send a friend request.