Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 10-27-2009, 03:24 PM
Max

the fact remains that if he chooses to come back to the UFC after acting the UFC will welcome him back.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:25 PM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
That was a pretty self-serving message. It does make me wonder a little about the editing, but still - editing can only go so far.
um I know a lot of people that think Matt is an ass because of editing. Editing can make you look like a bad guy when you are not.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
the judges are supplied by the athletic commision, right? Why doesn't anyone seem to get that. It's not the UFC's fault that Cecil Peeples and the others are not smart.

because.. well.... most people are stupid.. even worse, most people don't want to learn.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:39 PM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
because.. well.... most people are stupid.. even worse, most people don't want to learn.
some people (Dave) also feel like it is some big plan by the UFC to make sure the people they want to win really win and that every decision the judges make is influenced by the UFC and Dana.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:02 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
some people (Dave) also feel like it is some big plan by the UFC to make sure the people they want to win really win and that every decision the judges make is influenced by the UFC and Dana.
Yeah, the reason people feel that way is because of injustices like this bogus decision for Machida. When that many people all agree that a person won the fight, and then the judges hand it over to the other guy, it makes people wonder, and rightfully so.

It may be a bit fringe to suggest it after every controversial decision, but the truth is, it is not outside the realm of plausible logic that fights could be fixed. If people believe that, that is their opinion, and in some ways it is understandable. If the UFC does not want people thinking this, it needs to do some things to rectify these types of situations.

I don't think it was any sort of setup, but the suspicion is warranted.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:13 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hijo de la verga View Post
Hijo de la verga no mames!!!
Si!!!
Old 10-27-2009, 04:29 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

btw......

Quinton is Ashamed????

Tuesday July 15, 2008
Former UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, who was arrested Tuesday in Costa Mesa, Calif., after a series of collisions involving his pickup truck, posted his $25,000 overnight bail and has been released.

Jackson was booked into Orange County Jail for felony evading, hit-and-run and reckless driving, According to Lt. Paul Dondero.

Rampage, who relinquished his UFC belt on July 5 by unanimous decision to Forrest Griffin, plowed his 2008 Ford F-250, complete with his image emblazoned on rear driver- and passenger-side doors, into multiple cars along Highway 55.

THE SAME DAY....

UFC president Dana White flew to Orange County upon learning of the arrest and said he was driving to the county jail to post bail for Jackson.

The UFC Steps up and says....

July18th..

White said Jackson is still in a hospital undergoing a psychological examination.

Hes alright, White said. When the thing happened it made no sense to me at all.

Then: I dont know what hes going through right now. Hes a friend of mine. Hes a good guy.

I'm done fighting..

The UFC has done a lot for me but I think I have done more for them. The UFC bought WFA to get my contract & they saved my life, so I felt loyal to them.

"but they blow wanting me to fight all these people... blah blah blah.."

I still feel the UFC is a great organization and I felt like I was very loyal to them but they didn't respect my loyalty but I wish the UFC the best. I did a lot of things for them. I wish no bad blood between us but I have kids & a family back in Memphis to provide for & thats all that matters to me!

And Quinton is ashamed???
Old 10-27-2009, 04:33 PM
Miss Foxy

Rampage outta be ashamed of himself. He is a ****head!! He is a whiner and he's plain out ghetto. I hope when his acting fails the UFC does not welcome him back. He should have more class and respect UFC fans and most of all the fighters. This man has no class...He needs the attention so bad how pathetic.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:46 PM

He makes a good point though.... why didnt he get rematch versus forrest.... He was the champion too and lost a controversial decision....
Old 10-27-2009, 05:06 PM
sender

Rampage is speaking his mind... No reason to hate.

I don't like the fact he stopped fighting to make a movie :S

but still hes just speaking what hes thinking right now.