Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 10-27-2009, 08:10 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Default Rampage is Ashamed of the UFC

Looks like Rampage had some choice words about the UFC after watching 104. He basically says he is starting to think the UFC is rigged.

This was taken from his website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage Jackson

I was watching the fight this weekend with the director of the A Team movie, the movie crew & a couple of actors & I never been ashamed to be a part of MMA till now. The UFC looked like assholes this weekend. The main event was boring. I anticipated that because let's be real.. Machida is a boring fighter. But Shogun getting robbed like that was pretty cut throat. Then you hear Joe Rogan say you "you have to beat the champ to be a champ." & that made me think the UFC are full of ****! Not to be whiny here but I still don't feel like I've been beat in the UFC.. but I'm not champ anymore. If the UFC gives Shogun an immediate rematch because of the controversial loss then that would validate everything I have said about the UFC in my recent posts & why I'm pissed at the UFC. But yet he deserves one & so have I deserved one against Forrest.

The reason why I was ashamed of the UFC is because some people around me were saying that the UFC is becoming corrupt like boxing & asked me is that stuff real? Most of the people from the A Team movie were just watching it because I was watching it & they don't know much about MMA & were starting to get into it but last night they didn't have anything good to say about my sport. So I was so ashamed.

One good thing came out of the fight last night. Rashad looked more like a bitch. If he would have just tried to fight Machida instead of just nutting up he probably could have done better. I saw every last one of Machida's weaknesses this last weekend. No wonder TUF is editing Rahsad to try to make him look good cause they need all their fighters to sell tickets. They never should have tried to make me look bad cause I'm the wrong person to pull that type of crap with. Cause I don't give a **** about the TUF show or about the UFC. There's not another fighter on this planet that can do what I do & they know it. I don't need them. All they did was ****en piss me off. & any fighter on my team who says they lost a fight because of my coaching can ****en kiss my ass & say that **** to my face. It's very easy to point the fingers when you lose. But I can't get into the cage & fight for ya'll. I can only fight for myself. & for all you UFC & TUF fans out there, here's a big announcement.... IT'S A DAMN TV SHOW! With how much footage they got & how much editing they did, they can make anyone look the way they want. This is my last time blogging about this damn TUF show. Just because I don't go into the cage when a fighter loses & cry all over him & hug on him makes me a bad person? I have many reasons why I don't go into the cage cause when I'm pissed I make bad decisions. So you guys say whatever you want to say about me, all the crap you want about Rampage, but one thing I'm gonna tell you is that Rampage is real & straight up Rashad is fake as hell. When I was coaching the show, I forgot that Rashad won the first heavyweight TUF show. I didn't think about the outcome or editing of the TUF show & them promoting their own. I don't see nothing wrong with that but don't do it on another guy's expense.

The UFC needs to get some new judges before I even think about coming back. I want the hardcore fans to go back & watch all the fights that you thought was kinda shady with the judges in the UFC & TUF & write down the names of the judges so you guys can complain & have a voice. Do your homework. This sport wouldn't be what it is without the fans. Its hard for me to believe that the UFC is so successful & has over 100 shows & can't tell who wins a fight. How is it that they can't tell who wins a fight on an important title fight? Me doing TUF 10 & seeing how they edited it now & seeing how Wes Shivers lost his fight is making me very skeptical about the UFC. Note to TUF: Anybody involved in making the TUF show do me a big favor... Don't look at me cause you're fake. Don't talk to me cause you're fake. Don't even think about me cause you're fake. & if you do you might just get cussed the **** out. -Posted by Rampage Jackson on October 26, 2009 at 7:31pm
Old 10-27-2009, 09:47 AM
Via Con Dios

Hijo de la verga no mames!!!
Old 10-27-2009, 10:11 AM

Memo to Rampage:

Good luck with that acting career. Don't let the UFC door hit you in the a$$.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:56 AM
Hughes fanboy

Wow...he's like the new Tito

only dumber...

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 10-27-2009, 12:17 PM
County Mike

That was a pretty self-serving message. It does make me wonder a little about the editing, but still - editing can only go so far.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:53 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

What an arrogant prick.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:47 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Seems like he's doing everything he can to keep himself in the news! What an idiot! He's talking crazy out of Jealousy and will be lucky if he don't ruin his MMA career! On a side note he should know that the UFC don't pick the Judges or ref's! That is done by the Athletic commission!
Old 10-27-2009, 03:40 PM
KevinD

Rampage may be funny at times but he shows here he is not professional, not serious about the sport of mma or the fans. In the past he has spoken about money being his motivation. Clearly it still is. It appears that everyone is to blame for the things that go wrong in Rampage's life except Rampage.
If Rampage Jackson never fights again, I will not miss him. This act has grown old already.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:45 PM

the judges are supplied by the athletic commision, right? Why doesn't anyone seem to get that. It's not the UFC's fault that Cecil Peeples and the others are not smart.

[
Old 10-27-2009, 04:23 PM
Stump Rules!

Well if The A Team says it isn't real it must not be!

http://stumpdotcom.com/