Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 10-26-2009, 05:58 PM
County Mike

LA Douchebags is just french for "The shower bags". What's the big deal?
Old 10-26-2009, 06:13 PM

I don't even boo the fighters I dislike.,I prefer to save my energy to cheer for the ones I like.

[
Old 10-26-2009, 09:18 PM

I know a lot of people on here dislike Rogan but I think the guy is wicked and Im pleased that UFC commentators are still not so corporate that they can't say things like that.

In some instances, many MMA fans are real idiots especially booing. I've heard fans boo a fight where just 10 seconds ago they were going wild when the fighter were swinging for the fences and giving it their all!
Old 10-27-2009, 12:42 AM
que

he is the best MMA commentator bar none. that crowd was a dousch bag and he was just saying what all of us sitting at home wanted to say on air. it will be a sad day when he retires from UFC and is replaced by some tool like bill goldberg where all he says is "OH MY GOD.... OH MY GOD.... OH MY.... OH MY GOD... THIS IS MMA FOLKS.... THIS IS MMA! OH MY GOD HE KNOCKED HIM OUT, IT'S ALL OVER! OK HE GOT BACK UP IT'S NOT OVER!"
Old 10-27-2009, 01:50 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Define so called MMA fans, please.
The ignorant jerks who boo for no reason other than stupidity! They boo when the fight go's to the ground,they boo just for the sake of being jerks. They have no manner's,respect or decency! They treat MMA like a WWE theater event! They show no respect for the athletes and at the slightest excuse accuse one of whatever with no evidence or reason other than malicious hate! They don't even take the time to really think or study up on anything before throwing out all kinds of wild baseless claims!