Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 02-11-2009, 06:17 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

It wasn't fake, it wasn't staged. In fact, Victoria, BC has a history of fans attacking wrestlers:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/storie...st_Night.shtml
Quote:
Victoria has always had a bad string of luck regarding incidents with wrestlers. In 2005 a fan jumped the rail and tried to attack triple H after the main event, and in 2007 a couple fans nearly got into a fistfight with Jimmy Korderas and Tony Chimmel at ringside. WWE usually comes here every 2 years to this town, but I'm guessing this incident will get reported to WWE HQ and subsequently the wait will be even longer. It is quite sad and disheartening to see fans go to such lengths to piss off the wrestlers outside of the ring. During the show, sure that's what you get for paying but not as they're trying to catch a flight to the next city. The event was overall very entertaining but unfortunately this incident caused it to end on a sour note on a personal level.

Also...

I forgot to add some details. During the pre-match promo jericho built heat by saying that he could get into the stands and "beat the living crap out of any and all of the fans", and that he disliked canada. I guess some idiot took this way to seriously and decided to try him. Shows how ignorant and foolish some wrestling fans are.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-12-2009, 12:02 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Looks like he told her twice
told you pro wrestling is real. he probably has I.E.D.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-12-2009, 12:11 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
It wasn't fake, it wasn't staged. In fact, Victoria, BC has a history of fans attacking wrestlers:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/storie...st_Night.shtml
I don't see how your quote proves it was staged.

Because they have had problems there before?
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-12-2009, 02:07 AM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
It wasn't fake, it wasn't staged. In fact, Victoria, BC has a history of fans attacking wrestlers:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/storie...st_Night.shtml
That is the point. Chris Knows this and so does most wrestlers who visit that town. SO why on earth would he get out of the car. He knew better. And if it was not a work he was a fool.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-12-2009, 02:09 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
I don't see how your quote proves it was staged.

Because they have had problems there before?
Read the rest of the article. I only posted a quote that shows there's a history of people being disrespectful to pro wrestlers in Victoria, BC.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 02-12-2009, 02:17 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Read the rest of the article. I only posted a quote that shows there's a history of people being disrespectful to pro wrestlers in Victoria, BC.
I did read it. Still did not see your point. Because he talked crap to the audience?

I still thought the vid looked real, even if it turns out I am wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-12-2009, 02:25 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

it looked real to me. just the fact that TMZ covered it, makes me think it probably is. the last time i was next to a WWE Superstar's car was Shawn Michaels. he was telling us to get away, it was a rental, LOL.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 02-12-2009, 03:20 AM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
it looked real to me. just the fact that TMZ covered it, makes me think it probably is. the last time i was next to a WWE Superstar's car was Shawn Michaels. he was telling us to get away, it was a rental, LOL.
TMZ is a gossip rag tv show. Hardly credible. Fox news and Yahoo sportd picked up on it as well. We may never know the truth, but my guess is it was a work.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 02-12-2009, 05:20 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F
TMZ is a gossip rag tv show. Hardly credible. Fox news and Yahoo sportd picked up on it as well. We may never know the truth, but my guess is it was a work.
well yeah, compared to Fox and Yahoo it's nothing...but still, i believe it happened. even more so since the others have picked up on it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.