Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-11-2009, 02:52 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F
T
2) Chris Jericho- Whom I have met and wrestled on the same card before is so mild mannered and laid back he would have never got out of his car. A wrestler would run someone down before they go into a frenzied crowd like that.

I know Chris and Dean Malenko, Chris Benoit and Perry Saturn. They know me well enough to remember me by name.

I was working out a Flair's Gold's Gym in Charlotte and they would come in sometimes. All nice guys.. Jericho and Benoit were real close..

So no.. I don't really believe it.. but like I said.. if it were real.. it sure looked like she was asking for it.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:58 AM
Josh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker
I know Chris and Dean Malenko, Chris Benoit and Perry Saturn. They know me well enough to remember me by name.

I was working out a Flair's Gold's Gym in Charlotte and they would come in sometimes. All nice guys.. Jericho and Benoit were real close..

So no.. I don't really believe it.. but like I said.. if it were real.. it sure looked like she was asking for it.
Does that make it ok?
Old 02-11-2009, 05:00 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

All I want to know is, who won the fight?
Old 02-11-2009, 06:06 AM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
Does that make it ok?
Yes. Every single time.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:01 AM
Chris F

I got into it a few times with fans. When you are a heel they spit on you, throw beer, pee all sorts of gross stuff. So you never get out of the car plain and simple. This was a work or very poor judgement from a vertern wrestler.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
Does that make it ok?

While I am not about to hit a woman.. it would take a lot for me to want to do that.

If you are trying to get in my car while I am trying to leave.... man/woman.. yer going to get popped..
Old 02-11-2009, 02:56 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F
He is a professional. It is supposed to look real.
I been watching wrestling for about 22 years, and that seemed like a real situation to me, not staged.

Like I said, nothing would suprise me with the WWE, but that just did not feel staged to me.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:08 PM
County Mike

He told her he was hard core. She should have recognized!
Old 02-11-2009, 06:12 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
I been watching wrestling for about 22 years, and that seemed like a real situation to me, not staged.

Like I said, nothing would suprise me with the WWE, but that just did not feel staged to me.
It may have very well been real. But the events surrounding it screams a work. WM tickets are not selling very well. No Way out pre buys are real low. Jericho lost his match with Mickey Rourke and they needed a new twist. A calm mild manner guy suddenly gets so mad he pops a girl. WWE issues a release. Same guys who issued a release saying Vince died. Jeff Hardy was jumped at his hotel. I find it hard not to think this is nothing more then another WWE storyline to get some talk that is not steroid related. And it worked. This girl may have been a mark, but my guess is she was an indy wrestler who took a nice pay day to take a very stiff shot from Chris.
Old 02-11-2009, 06:16 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
He told her he was hard core. She should have recognized!