Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Training/Nutrition

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-23-2009, 10:58 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,720
Default

Wow, amazing effort and dedication! Best of luck to you!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-24-2009, 02:44 AM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
everything below mush be don in under 20 minutes, IF NOT = FAIL
300 front kicks (waist high min)
300 Jumping jacks
300 punches from a horse stance
200 push ups
100 crunches

That is 1200 things in 20 minutes.

20 minutes is 1200 seconds.
That is doing all that at a speed of one per second.
I would love to see that.

I can do it now in about 25 minutes.
The front kicks come from a standing position, the legs do not drop back behind
Jumping Jacks - feet do not need to go past the shoulders and hands do not clap
crunches - knees up/elbows to knees, not a sit up, just abs crunch.

OPPSSSS.. it's only 100 pushups, NOT 200.

But I will be happy to record for you.
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-25-2009, 10:56 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
I can do it now in about 25 minutes.
The front kicks come from a standing position, the legs do not drop back behind
Jumping Jacks - feet do not need to go past the shoulders and hands do not clap
crunches - knees up/elbows to knees, not a sit up, just abs crunch.

OPPSSSS.. it's only 100 pushups, NOT 200.

But I will be happy to record for you.
I didn't mean to sound like I was saying it wasn't possible,
I was saying its impressive as ****.
I would love to see it!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-26-2009, 12:59 AM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
I didn't mean to sound like I was saying it wasn't possible,
I was saying its impressive as ****.
I would love to see it!

Understood.

But I did make a mistake. It is only 100.

I will not be here as much again until after my test. This was the last real free weekend between here and Christmas, with family stuff and tweaking and training... I will post some videos
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-28-2009, 08:41 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Understood.

But I did make a mistake. It is only 100.

I will not be here as much again until after my test. This was the last real free weekend between here and Christmas, with family stuff and tweaking and training... I will post some videos
Still damn, you be in some good shape.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-31-2009, 03:56 PM
surveyorshawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Good luck!!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-31-2009, 04:56 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,480
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Please remind us at the beginning of December.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-31-2009, 05:26 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

you would know better then most on here that hard work and dedication remove the need for luck...
BUT WHAT THE HECK...GOOD LUCK JUST THE SAME ! ! !

Last edited by bradwright; 10-31-2009 at 05:29 PM. Reason: because i'm stupid.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-22-2009, 10:43 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
you would know better then most on here that hard work and dedication remove the need for luck...
BUT WHAT THE HECK...GOOD LUCK JUST THE SAME ! ! !

Thank you!!!

29 days and counting!!!!

Here is a picture of our latest Kyusho-Jitsu Summit.. man to have ALL this talent in one room!!!

Some of these guys will be at my test...


Left to right.

Shihan Alex Ormaza, Sensei Kimo Wall, Tashi Jim Logue, Professor/Grand Master Tom Muncey, and Tashi Troy Price.. This was our 3rd year doing this.

Google those names... WOW~!!!!!!!

__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-22-2009, 10:52 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

I am stocked for this test!!!!

My wife snapped this on Friday!
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.