Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 10-22-2009, 05:53 PM
Primadawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoots like a girl View Post
Im quickly becoming a Rashad fan. I couldnt stand him before this season! Hes showing alot of class. Rampage............................. I just dont know what to say. I think Darrel was biting off more than he could chew challenging Rampage but man, enough is enough. Rampage, it just isnt funny anymore. Moving on.....
I've never been much of a Rashad fan either..but he's definitely winning me over. I love that when he argues with Rampage, he totally keeps his cool and actually MAKES SENSE! Like telling Rampage that even if it's funny, nobody likes to be disrespected and then when Rampage was like "I'm just having fun..it's just fun..." then Rashad was like, "Ummm...then you can't get mad...if it's just fun, then why are you getting mad?" Lovin' me some Rashad right now.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn View Post
I've never been much of a Rashad fan either..but he's definitely winning me over. I love that when he argues with Rampage, he totally keeps his cool and actually MAKES SENSE! Like telling Rampage that even if it's funny, nobody likes to be disrespected and then when Rampage was like "I'm just having fun..it's just fun..." then Rashad was like, "Ummm...then you can't get mad...if it's just fun, then why are you getting mad?" Lovin' me some Rashad right now.
Yep I'm digging Rashad a lot more than I thought I would.

[
Old 10-22-2009, 06:02 PM
TENNESSEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
I disagree. YOu could see in his face that he was not interested in winning. Everytime that Schoonover would start adjusting the triangle, you could see him pause & wait for it to get tighter so he could tap. As soon as he cut got "opened up", you could see him just relax into the choke & let himself "go to sleep".
im not so sure he really went to sleep looked more like playing opossum to me.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:34 PM
Stump Rules!

Me too...and I hate that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
Yep I'm digging Rashad a lot more than I thought I would.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 10-22-2009, 06:42 PM
Shoots like a girl

I liked how he told his team about the picture that was made and they need to look over all the playing and stay focused and how he was where they are and they just need to stay focused. No doubt, hes a good coach.

Quote:
Old 10-22-2009, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
Me too...and I hate that.
LOL! The biggest let down is knowing that he and Rampage aren't going to fight right after the show. Now whenever they start to argue I think "what difference does it make they aren't going to punch eachother in the face when it's all said and done".

[
Old 10-22-2009, 09:40 PM
Hughes fanboy

Rampage's Christian witness is breathtaking.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 10-22-2009, 10:26 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
LOL! The biggest let down is knowing that he and Rampage aren't going to fight right after the show. Now whenever they start to argue I think "what difference does it make they aren't going to punch eachother in the face when it's all said and done".
Well Rashad did say that he would make Rampage quit.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:00 AM
Straight Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Well Rashad did say that he would make Rampage quit.
You caught that too eh?
Old 10-23-2009, 02:18 AM
MMeh

Quote:
QFT. The best part was how Rashad was talking to Rampage like he was a kid and then hit him with "That's not nice. How would you like it if I called you (Richard)face all the time" and Rampage's own assistants/team starts cracking up. Rashad hasn't really let Rampage "see him sweat", even when he gets heated it looks like he's taking it to another level because he (Rashad) wants to, not off anything Rampage said. Man, I wish they were fighting