Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 10-16-2009, 03:33 PM
CAVEMAN

Default Gog And Magog

Found this to be interesting and just thought I would share. Is it a coincidence that Russia seems to be against setting up sanctions to force Iran to halt their nuclear program?

http://www.prophecyupdate.com/gog_and_magog_dvd.htm

The above is just the dvd, but if you search the site, you can find out more about Gog and Magog and who they actually are!
Old 10-16-2009, 03:36 PM
CAVEMAN

Here is some more info.

http://www.prophecyupdate.com/gog_an...identified.htm
Old 10-16-2009, 06:48 PM
Chuck

Interesting theory.... I'll have to read up on it later...
Old 10-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Crisco

Summary plz. At work it's blocked
Old 10-16-2009, 07:49 PM
eric84

Same here, hate when sites are blocked! As far as the Gog and Magog thing, I think too many people try to read into things. I'm not saying it isn't true, but there are countless "prophecies" that people claim are happening in the Bible all the time. Sometimes they match up and sometimes they don't. I guess I'm just a little turned off by the countless theories people throw out there by stretching or manipulating scriptures to match up with current events.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:20 AM
Josh

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric84 View Post
Same here, hate when sites are blocked! As far as the Gog and Magog thing, I think too many people try to read into things. I'm not saying it isn't true, but there are countless "prophecies" that people claim are happening in the Bible all the time. Sometimes they match up and sometimes they don't. I guess I'm just a little turned off by the countless theories people throw out there by stretching or manipulating scriptures to match up with current events.
I agree that prophecy can get ridiculous but there really isn't much speculation about Gog and Magog in comparison to some of the other stuff. If you have a literal hermenutic you have to believe that place will exist but yeah trying to say for sure that it will happen in our time is date setting.