Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Old 10-19-2009, 01:07 AM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoots like a girl View Post
Hey Mac~ Whew, I think Im pretty safe, not only do I NOT shoot a Mathews but dont personally know anyone who does! Ive been shooting for about 2 1/2 years and have NEVER shot anything other than a Hoyt. I havent shot since December of last year when I had surgery on my elbow, but the arm is getting stronger everyday and Im looking forward to getting back in the game! Keeping score for my husband? Yeah, not so much fun! Im assuming that you shoot? If so fill me in, I love it!

Yes Ma'am, i do . Hoyt is passible lol . Im a bowtech fan myself . Cant stand them mathews shooters lol.

I mainly just hunt . We did hold a 30 target 3d shoot the last 3 years , once a month but the turn out just wasnt that good so we sold off all the targets and gave it up lol.

Old 10-19-2009, 02:45 PM
Shoots like a girl

My brother and cousin both shoot Bowtech! Its a good bow! Ive never been a Mathews fan and recently I went to London Kentucky for an IBO shoot and met the Mathews girl. Biggest snob Ive EVER seen! Needless to say I wasnt impressed and I was really excited about meeting her. Just confirmed my feelings for Mathews.

I havent hunted, Im not saying that I never will but Im not sure I have the heart to kill anything right now but foam! I do alot of 3D shooting. I have posted some of my shooting pics here on my profile. I started shooting 3D because I felt like I never saw my husband. If you cant beat them join them, right? So I started shooting and really liked it, and turns out Im really good at it. I love the people we meet and the fact that no matter where we go to shoot it can be a family thing. Too bad you lost your 3D course, its so much fun. Im so glad I became a part of this forum. People have been so nice and accepting. Thank you for welcoming me into the family !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Yes Ma'am, i do . Hoyt is passible lol . Im a bowtech fan myself . Cant stand them mathews shooters lol.

I mainly just hunt . We did hold a 30 target 3d shoot the last 3 years , once a month but the turn out just wasnt that good so we sold off all the targets and gave it up lol.

Old 11-02-2009, 01:09 AM
surveyorshawn

My first bow was a Hoyt. 2nd was a Pearson Cobra (ex father-in-law was a Pearson dealer...it was free), then I got a Martin Tracer in 2004. I killed a ton of deer with it. Last year I got a 23 Magnum by Hickory Creek (my friend owns the company & makes the bow) to be on "Knockout Hunting Adventures" on Versus TV. I shot a 400 lb black bear for the show (good eating, btw!). It is a nice, smooth shooting bow that is 23" axle to axle. I always wanted to try a Bowtech too.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Shoots like a girl

Its really awesome to hear other stories from other manufacturers! Im very brand loyal!!! I figure if it aint broke why fix it, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surveyorshawn View Post
My first bow was a Hoyt. 2nd was a Pearson Cobra (ex father-in-law was a Pearson dealer...it was free), then I got a Martin Tracer in 2004. I killed a ton of deer with it. Last year I got a 23 Magnum by Hickory Creek (my friend owns the company & makes the bow) to be on "Knockout Hunting Adventures" on Versus TV. I shot a 400 lb black bear for the show (good eating, btw!). It is a nice, smooth shooting bow that is 23" axle to axle. I always wanted to try a Bowtech too.