Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Old 10-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoots like a girl View Post
Sexy goats you say? Wait..........you arent from Arkansas are you??

And BINGO, she fits right in.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 10-16-2009, 09:06 PM
Crisco

Shelbyville IL

Actually
Old 10-16-2009, 09:31 PM
Shoots like a girl

OMG! Amy~ You just cracked me straight up! WoooHooo! Im in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
And BINGO, she fits right in.

~Amy
Old 10-16-2009, 09:32 PM
Shoots like a girl

Well, that doesnt explain the facination with sexy goats but Im happy to know you anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
Shelbyville IL

Actually
Old 10-17-2009, 05:49 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I'm taking the auto-train from Virginia to Florida in a couple weeks. The deal is, I drive to Virginia (about 3 hours I think). They load my truck onto the train along with my wife and my mom. We ride the train for 17 hours and arrive in Florida. I drive my truck another 2 hours to Sarasota. Cost is about the same as a flight for all three of us but I save on a car rental for the two weeks we're there. I also get to bring along a lot more luggage (golf clubs, etc.).

I've never ridden a train for such a long time. I hope it's good.
What part of Virginia do you catch you train in, bro? if you're anywhere near Richmond, lemme know, I'd love to meet up with you & your misses for lunch/dinner/whatever.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:39 AM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
What part of Virginia do you catch you train in, bro? if you're anywhere near Richmond, lemme know, I'd love to meet up with you & your misses for lunch/dinner/whatever.
I don't remember exactly but I doubt we'll have time for much. I'll find out the details and let you know though. We might be able to swing a quick meeting depending on how early we arrive. Can't take any chances on missing the train. It only runs once per day.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:54 AM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoots like a girl View Post
Hello everyone! My name is Carla. I live in Indiana. Im a HUGE Matt Hughes fan and have been for years. Love the UFC and most of its fighters. Ive read all the books I can find written by UFC fighters, including Matt's! I love to shoot my bow but shoot for competition only, just cant bring myself to hunt yet. So anyway, thats me in a nutshell cant wait to chat with you!

Hey Carla . Im the REAL Mac from Shelbyville IL , Crisco is just jealous of me lol.

And Mark is the one with the goat fascination , he just thinks its cute to slide it off on me , I have never even owned a goat , think he has a whole haram over there ,

Anyways , What kind of bow do you shoot ? If you say Mathews you get an automatic 3 day ban so choose your words wisely LOL . We dont take kindly to hacks shooting mathews in these parts
Old 10-18-2009, 01:42 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I don't remember exactly but I doubt we'll have time for much. I'll find out the details and let you know though. We might be able to swing a quick meeting depending on how early we arrive. Can't take any chances on missing the train. It only runs once per day.
Haha, I understand, man. More than likely you'll be catch the train in N. VA, but if it's central I'll by you a cup of coffee or something & get a quick pic or two!
Old 10-18-2009, 03:01 PM
County Mike

We get on the train in Lorton, VA. Should take us about 3 hours to get there from my house and I think we're supposed to be there an hour early for a 4pm departure. I'll try to get there by 2pm (hour earlier than necessary) so we have time for lunch or something. If that's anywhere near you, let me know and you can join us for lunch. You'll also get to meet the wonderful woman who gave birth to me. My mother is going too. She owns two timeshare units in Sarasota. She always lets us use the other one. It's a good deal.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:02 AM
Shoots like a girl

Hey Mac~ Whew, I think Im pretty safe, not only do I NOT shoot a Mathews but dont personally know anyone who does! Ive been shooting for about 2 1/2 years and have NEVER shot anything other than a Hoyt. I havent shot since December of last year when I had surgery on my elbow, but the arm is getting stronger everyday and Im looking forward to getting back in the game! Keeping score for my husband? Yeah, not so much fun! Im assuming that you shoot? If so fill me in, I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Hey Carla . Im the REAL Mac from Shelbyville IL , Crisco is just jealous of me lol.

And Mark is the one with the goat fascination , he just thinks its cute to slide it off on me , I have never even owned a goat , think he has a whole haram over there ,

Anyways , What kind of bow do you shoot ? If you say Mathews you get an automatic 3 day ban so choose your words wisely LOL . We dont take kindly to hacks shooting mathews in these parts