Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 10-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Josh

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldbreland View Post
Josh aren't you supposed to be in school. This isn't Lutter Love. I just want people to respect all fighters. Every fighter has a punchers chance. I'm telling you. Watch out for all the Fedor Hype. He will have his hands full against rogers. Why am I bringing this up. Simple. Everyone thinks that Silva is a MMA God. They think he is unstoppable. I think a couple fights were given to him. The forest fight was fixed and the cote fight made no sence the way he stopped it. I to train mma and i know it's tough. But everyone of the guys I have respect for. If any fighter goes in thinking the other guy has no chance. It's going to be a very long night.
It's not disrespecting a fighter to say he is not as good as the top 10 in the best organization.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:00 PM

honestly did anyone actually see lutters fight against macdonald... It wasnt impressive at all against a guy who got cut from the ufc for 3 losses in a row..
Old 10-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
honestly did anyone actually see lutters fight against macdonald... It wasnt impressive at all against a guy who got cut from the ufc for 3 losses in a row..
donald does not care how impressive the win was, all that matters is Lutter won. Lutter could beat the Campbells guy and Chef Boyardee and donald would act like those were great wins.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:34 AM
donaldbreland

Y'all guys are a mess. I would like to see a healthy Lutter back in the UfC but most of all I want to see Hughes move up in weight and fight Silva.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:38 PM
lc87

Hey nate I thought we had a rule back in the day for auto bans for accusing of fixed fights...
Old 10-09-2009, 04:16 PM
donaldbreland

Ban me for assuming the fight was fixed. thats the real christian thing to do. OK maybe I shouldn't have said the fight was fixed but that fight had a ref I have never seen before and Forest acted like someone he wasn't. I just think the fight ended funny. That's all
Old 10-10-2009, 07:56 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc87 View Post
Hey nate I thought we had a rule back in the day for auto bans for accusing of fixed fights...

Germany has the Autobahn silly.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:55 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Germany has the Autobahn silly.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:09 PM
donaldbreland

First of all Max I do respect all fighters. If the fight between Forest and Silva wasn't fixed then I do not respect Forest any more. One for the way he fought, two for his actions after the fight and three for what he said about KIDS. There is kids who look up to him and when he said he didn't want to be a role model. When you say that then you don't deserve respect and when he went it to the cage and didn't fight then I don't call that a fighter. So until he proves he wants to be there then he will not get my respect. Until he starts respecting his fans then I will start respecting him. Remember the old saying. "Actions speak louder than words". From Forest Gump. "That's all I can say about that"